PDA

View Full Version : 3200 misbehaving

sandrat64
27th January, 2009, 08:51 PM
Hello folks.Been working away so,don't know what I've missed.Are the patches working yet for Premiere etc? My TM3200 seems to have broken (all by itself) since I was gone.The lights are on but nobodys home (literally).The displays on but,the signal strength is zero.It is the box (only a few months old but,I can't find the receipt).My old 1000 is picking up a signal.Anyone any ideas or do you know who would fix it for me?My 1000 needs a remote if anybody's got one but,I'd rather get the 3200 sorted.Thanks for your time.
Benny,have you heard from Walt yet?

.: JaCkPoT :.
28th January, 2009, 12:26 AM
Hey..sandrat..another starsat member here(starsat is non existent now)..i recall giving you some help there..
As for the questions..you can buy a new remote, get in touch with tringsat..as for your receiver, premiere is still away and will be for god knows how long.. If your 1000is receiving signal then i think someone has changed some settings, ie usals settings or lnb..
Please check these to make sure you have them set exactly the same..

sandrat64
28th January, 2009, 09:26 PM
Hey man,can't thank you enough.I wouldn't have thought to check any of that.The lnb's were all on a number 950 or something like that.I've had to change them all to universal,one at a time.The 3200's working fine now but,why would that happen in the first place.To my knowledge nobody's fooled about with it.Anyway thanks again.(real shame about Star-sat)