PDA

View Full Version : EGR OFF Fiat grandePunto 1_9 CV 130

70max
6th June, 2012, 09:40 PM
hi to all,
Can you tell me if it is off egr correct.
The car has 130 hp Fiat Grande Punto 1900
ECU Bosch 16c39
Thank you all for your responses.

regards

ross79ta
6th June, 2012, 09:56 PM
Yes, it is correct.

70max
6th June, 2012, 10:05 PM
You know why I asked this question?
When I loaded the file into the ECU did not make me close and the car would not start I just brought the car to the original file is playing.
ever happened to you a problem like this?
you need to change something else in this ECU?
Thanks for the answer
regards

ross79ta
6th June, 2012, 11:25 PM
probably car doesn't start because checksum was wrong. What tool do you use?

P.s. please, if i'm useful, don't forget to click "thanks" button ;)

70max
7th June, 2012, 06:36 PM
No cks good,
Corrected automatically by the tool that is official
(not to say the name not to advertise in a negative way, because the tool is very good and I never had problems, because to me the gates opening ECU blocked by other tools)
I also corrected with cks WinOLS (which has not given me any problems with the cks)
just port the original curves of the EGR file is loaded without any problems.
lighthouse to diagnose the car maybe some error with egr and gives me this problem.
Thanks for your help.
regards

gyapi11
7th June, 2012, 08:03 PM
No cks good,
Corrected automatically by the tool that is official
(not to say the name not to advertise in a negative way, because the tool is very good and I never had problems, because to me the gates opening ECU blocked by other tools)
I also corrected with cks WinOLS (which has not given me any problems with the cks)
just port the original curves of the EGR file is loaded without any problems.
lighthouse to diagnose the car maybe some error with egr and gives me this problem.
Thanks for your help.
regards
HI.ECM according to CHK not ok

70max
9th June, 2012, 11:47 AM
HI.ECM according to CHK not ok

I have seen is correct ecm cks WinOLS same problem,
but then again drive tool corrects cks.
Thanks for the info
regards

bambula tuner
12th June, 2012, 12:22 PM
Hello

Here i have with this file no Problems with EGR & DPF OFF works perfektly Cars run without problems try it but first Check the SW Number befor programm it. but I think it is the right one.

I programm it with a Magpro Clone.

I do 15 Alfa 159 2.4 & 1.9 JTD with EGR & DPF OFF

But i have i simular Problem its the same Car that i upload the files

I have tune this file included because the client it want this. but when i programm the file into the ECU the Car dont Start and the MIL Lamp dont indicate on the dashboard. wehn i Programm
the file with EGR DPF OFF the Car start and all its OK. I made the File with WIN OLS from begining from Original after Tune it i use Carsoftware 5.0 and ecusafe 2.0 for removing EGR & DPF than i correct the checksumm again with winols.

but the file not work can sombody check the file for me wahts wrong? or is the Problem that MAGpro Clone only write this ECU partial and not full?

Please help me!!!

thanks for all

Greetings from the cold switzerland

ross79ta
12th June, 2012, 02:00 PM
Try with this file

Hello

Here i have with this file no Problems with EGR & DPF OFF works perfektly Cars run without problems try it but first Check the SW Number befor programm it. but I think it is the right one.

I programm it with a Magpro Clone.

I do 15 Alfa 159 2.4 & 1.9 JTD with EGR & DPF OFF

But i have i simular Problem its the same Car that i upload the files

I have tune this file included because the client it want this. but when i programm the file into the ECU the Car dont Start and the MIL Lamp dont indicate on the dashboard. wehn i Programm
the file with EGR DPF OFF the Car start and all its OK. I made the File with WIN OLS from begining from Original after Tune it i use Carsoftware 5.0 and ecusafe 2.0 for removing EGR & DPF than i correct the checksumm again with winols.

but the file not work can sombody check the file for me wahts wrong? or is the Problem that MAGpro Clone only write this ECU partial and not full?

Please help me!!!

thanks for all

Greetings from the cold switzerland

bambula tuner
12th June, 2012, 03:17 PM
Is this file from me or from you?

Is it only DPF EGR remove or included tuning?

best Thanks

ross79ta
12th June, 2012, 04:48 PM
It's your file... I correct it. Try and report pls.

bambula tuner
12th June, 2012, 07:02 PM
Hello ross79ta

You are great the file works and the car runs like a rocket

:top:

Thank you very very much.

But my Question why it works wehn win OLS & ECM says Checksumm are not correct. Is it because its already a file on the ECU with EGR DPF OFF?
Maybe its my Misstep because i write the ECU before Tuning with the MOD EGR File without correct the checksumm because The MAGPRO does it by writing?

I do lot off Cars of this way withou Checksumm correction but only EGR DPF OFF and not included tuning. but i never had Problems with this ecus EDC16C39 before.

do you tell me how you solve this Problem?

Because i have also a Fiat Croma 1.9 JTD File with EGR off that i send to a good Friend of me for free. And on this Car is the Same Problem after writing Car not Start with EGR OFF Tuned file only Starts with EGR OFF File.

Thank you very much

when you need something from Fiat ALFA Lancia Abarth or Fiat Professionell let me now. i can Give all what you need. Wire Diagramms ECU PIN Out information. ....
Problem solving with Diagnostic Problems .......

I work on this Brands :fisheye:

And also i did the TEC School from FIAT Group

TEC means

TECNICO
ESPERTO
CONCESSINARIO

thanks again

greetings from the cold switzerlan :hello:

ross79ta
12th June, 2012, 10:22 PM
Hello ross79ta

You are great the file works and the car runs like a rocket

:top:

Thank you very very much.

But my Question why it works wehn win OLS & ECM says Checksumm are not correct. Is it because its already a file on the ECU with EGR DPF OFF?
Maybe its my Misstep because i write the ECU before Tuning with the MOD EGR File without correct the checksumm because The MAGPRO does it by writing?

I do lot off Cars of this way withou Checksumm correction but only EGR DPF OFF and not included tuning. but i never had Problems with this ecus EDC16C39 before.

do you tell me how you solve this Problem?

Because i have also a Fiat Croma 1.9 JTD File with EGR off that i send to a good Friend of me for free. And on this Car is the Same Problem after writing Car not Start with EGR OFF Tuned file only Starts with EGR OFF File.

Thank you very much

when you need something from Fiat ALFA Lancia Abarth or Fiat Professionell let me now. i can Give all what you need. Wire Diagramms ECU PIN Out information. ....
Problem solving with Diagnostic Problems .......

I work on this Brands :fisheye:

And also i did the TEC School from FIAT Group

TEC means

TECNICO
ESPERTO
CONCESSINARIO

thanks again

greetings from the cold switzerlan :hello:

Thank you too much flattery :)

however, into the file you posted, there was some RSA-CKS-GENERAL CONTROLS (like mileage, number of regenerations of dpf, etc.) zones. I have only restored that zones at original.
Compare your and mine files...

Now, I need this if possible: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/ori-file-grande-punto-1-2-8v-275672/

bobolin4o
13th June, 2012, 07:15 AM
Thank you too much flattery :)

however, into the file you posted, there was some RSA-CKS-GENERAL CONTROLS (like mileage, number of regenerations of dpf, etc.) zones. I have only restored that zones at original.
Compare your and mine files...

Now, I need this if possible: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/ori-file-grande-punto-1-2-8v-275672/

As far as i understood, WinOls made a crap, correcting checksums on this ECU...

bambula tuner
13th June, 2012, 12:05 PM
Sorry

but i dont have read out one of this ECUS. Why do need this file?
For Tuning?

greetings

ross79ta
13th June, 2012, 12:58 PM
As far as i understood, WinOls made a crap, correcting checksums on this ECU...

Not only cks zones...

ross79ta
13th June, 2012, 12:59 PM
Sorry

but i dont have read out one of this ECUS. Why do need this file?
For Tuning?

greetings

Yes... i don't want to open ecu to read ori file... the car's owner is a bit... strange :)

bobolin4o
14th June, 2012, 06:09 PM
Not only cks zones...
That's exactly what I meant...
The strangest is that in WinOls, the problem is not visible, unlike in other hex-editor... :D

Bleemer
27th July, 2012, 04:02 PM
hi to all,
Can you tell me if it is off egr correct.
The car has 130 hp Fiat Grande Punto 1900
ECU Bosch 16c39
Thank you all for your responses.

regards

Sorry for my english and i?m a really newbie.
I drive the same car and i want to remove my egr.
i compare the files from 70max "FiatGP1_9130CV" and "Max1Modok chk ok" and i find two modifications from 001BFF7C to 001BFFFF and 001C4C6C to 001C4D4B.

I test self with this file "FiatGP1_9130CV".
Can anyone tell me for what is the modification from 001BFF7C to 001BFFFF ?

Bleemer

mario38
27th July, 2012, 04:51 PM
Sorry for my english and i?m a really newbie.
I drive the same car and i want to remove my egr.
i compare the files from 70max "FiatGP1_9130CV" and "Max1Modok chk ok" and i find two modifications from 001BFF7C to 001BFFFF and 001C4C6C to 001C4D4B.

I test self with this file "FiatGP1_9130CV" and carsoftware 5.0 an this prog makes only the modification from 001C4C6C to 001C4D4B.
Can anyone tell me for what is the modification from 001BFF7C to 001BFFFF ?

Bleemer
the difference is normal to have two different software and the addresses are different

1 file = 1037381599

2 file = 1037382478

Bleemer
30th July, 2012, 12:22 PM
the difference is normal to have two different software and the addresses are different

1 file = 1037381599

2 file = 1037382478

Hmmm the Galletto shows me that the two files has the same SW 1037382478

Today i read my GP,with the Kess clone and the MagPro2 soft and this shows me 2 DTC Error, i check after the first Read out with Fiat Ecu Scan and this shows me 0 Errors hmmm ???

http://www7.pic-upload.de/thumb/30.07.12/elcfm6wjlqp.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-15360352/2DTC_Error.jpg.html)

what means anyone to the 2 DTC Error its risky to put back the file with this error ?

thx in advance

mario38
30th July, 2012, 12:54 PM
your file sw 1037381599 egr cks off ok ok .. You can do the writing hello

I checked your files if you do not want to forget the thanks button

ross79ta
30th July, 2012, 12:57 PM
the 2 DTCs are a "bug" of magpro. If you read a Lancia Y 1.3 mjet via obd you can see 88 DTCs :)

Egr work is correct.

Bleemer
30th July, 2012, 01:21 PM
Thank you very much mario38 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/322669-mario38/) and ross79ta (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/112590-ross79ta/) for checking my files.
I go and upgrade my car wish me luck.