PDA

View Full Version : Technmate 1500- CI

Slow learner
7th June, 2012, 07:28 PM
New to this site, fellows! Profile later!
I have a Technomate 1500 -CI, about 5 years old. I have never used keys or patches, so down the years I have lost certain foreign programmes, shows, etc.
I understand that Darkman has been replaced by Magicpatch or something. Is this to be used un place of Darkman? Same routine-different title? Or not? Lost.:hello:
Or is it best to get an up to date Spiderman receiver instead?
Thanks for any advice.

ramjet
7th June, 2012, 08:03 PM
suggest you check the technomate forum here, but you could patch it and use a softcam although there is lttle available now on it

I would get a newer HD receiver myself, patch it , and then see what extras you can get

my tm1500 was binned years ago

mdt
7th June, 2012, 08:05 PM
New to this site, fellows! Profile later!
I have a Technomate 1500 -CI, about 5 years old. I have never used keys or patches, so down the years I have lost certain foreign programmes, shows, etc.
I understand that Darkman has been replaced by Magicpatch or something. Is this to be used un place of Darkman? Same routine-different title? Or not? Lost.:hello:
Or is it best to get an up to date Spiderman receiver instead?
Thanks for any advice.

my advice would be patch your tm1500 with a "phantompatch" and then do a great deal of research before you buy a new hi-def box... from what ive read and take this as such, darkman/magic had a massive row with the technomate powers that be, spat his dummy out and now has nothing to do with technomate boxs at all and pushes his own "new generation" spiderbox,eaglebox ect which all have their own pro and cons. regards mdt