PDA

View Full Version : whats the chance?

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 12:50 AM
want to get wii and soft mod it, byt been told it is risky and could brick it within first 30 secs of attempting it.
Is it goimg to be easy to do?
can someone go through it with me when i do get a wii?

thx
daz
will give u my messenger add to sort it through that i realtime:damnmate:

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 10:14 AM
want to get wii and soft mod it, byt been told it is risky and could brick it within first 30 secs of attempting it.
Is it goimg to be easy to do?
can someone go through it with me when i do get a wii?

thx
daz
will give u my messenger add to sort it through that i realtime:damnmate:

Follow the tutorial, there isnt anything hard to it, you will only brick it if you select the wrong firmware to upgrade/downgrade to, just make sure you select 3.2E, and your good to go.(It might only semi brick it ???, there's progs out there to sort this, if you fully brick it though it's an expensive paper weight).
Twilight hack make sure you select the Euro hack but I think drawflex has taken out the USA & Jap so you cannot select anything but the Euro hack.

Dwightjelee
28th January, 2009, 10:37 AM
Just follow the tut ;)
The chance that anything goes wrong isn't that high if you just make sure that you read the whole tutorial and follow it carefully...

I softmodded my own Wii and the Wii of a friend of mine. Both working like a charm! :D

Good luck m8!

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 10:52 AM
thanks dell and dwight, think this other person just dosnt want me to beat him to being first out of us to mod one lol.

bugaloo41
28th January, 2009, 01:41 PM
Its easy mate - the tut is easy to follow and dell_xps was a great help answering my daft questions.

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 07:19 PM
Its easy mate - the tut is easy to follow and dell_xps was a great help answering my daft questions.

No such thing as a daft question m8, thats how evrybody learns stuff by asking quetions.
Let us know how you get on m8, may the force be with you,lol keep it real.
:elefant: