PDA

View Full Version : tm6800

kiyimba
28th January, 2009, 01:43 AM
please i have a motor tm6800 and i have lost my settings and channels please help me

benny/9
28th January, 2009, 12:39 PM
please i have a motor tm6800 and i have lost my settings and channels please help me
have you factory reset the receiver? if yes why did you do this did you have a problem?,your receiver as now returned to as it was when it first came from the factory, and needs to set up again as you did when you first got it, next if your useing the usuals motor settings you need to look on dishpointer.com enter your location details and it will give you
the long/lat motor settings that you enter in the receiver menu with all the other settings for language/time/tv/motor that need to entered. after this you then need to add the satellites you want on your menu sat list, now you need to scan all the sats and channels back then your back to where you were before the reset this is why you should always keep a copy of your sats and chn list along with your motor settings on your computer, then you can reset up again in minutes, without the need to sort all your channels back into order