PDA

View Full Version : Vu Solo USB question.

dell_xps
8th June, 2012, 07:18 PM
Setup a Vu Solo for a m8 today, real deal bought from WOS, not a clone !!, anyway everything went great until we wanted to initialize the usb, got to 99% then failed, tried 4 different sticks, all the same, they all failed at 99%, different makes etc, tried all 4 in my Ultimo initialized all no problem.
Anyway managed to get the epg downloaded onto it and the picons, however unable to record to it etc,
anybody any suggestions ?

cactikid
8th June, 2012, 11:15 PM
did you look at sicilians post on the hdd? these might be my questions also when i get it connected lol

dell_xps
9th June, 2012, 10:47 AM
I've sussed out the recording side I think, just strange how every stick failed at 99% m8, all sticks initialized in my Ultimo, so is it an image problem or a hardware problem ?

cactikid
9th June, 2012, 02:09 PM
vu are fussy ~~~~ers the stick that came with the duo does not work with the solo.

mdt
9th June, 2012, 02:39 PM
ive been finding that the vu+ boxs arent all there cracked up to be imho..... regards mdt

dell_xps
9th June, 2012, 05:45 PM
ive been finding that the vu+ boxs arent all there cracked up to be imho..... regards mdt

TBH my Duo was a bit of a lemon, my Ultimo has been good so far (touch wood, or have I just gave it the kiss of death :-( ).

cactikid
9th June, 2012, 08:39 PM
ohh ohh dead box walking lol,hope not