PDA

View Full Version : New ford Fiesta 1_4 Cv68

70max
10th June, 2012, 12:28 PM
Hi friends,
Can you tell me if this file can be fine,
otherwise it's good advise me how to correct it.
Thanks for your answers.

regards

ominimicu
10th June, 2012, 01:20 PM
torque and turbo maps are a disaster... not to mention you increase by % all maps..looks like ECM...

Remember a map tune is not increasing a procentage from 50 load offset forward.

also a map does not maintain same distribution...so you cannot just increase everything by 7%

70max
10th June, 2012, 02:14 PM
torque and turbo maps are a disaster... not to mention you increase by % all maps..looks like ECM...

Remember a map tune is not increasing a procentage from 50 load offset forward.

also a map does not maintain same distribution...so you cannot just increase everything by 7%

Thanks for your answer,
Can you show me how to create a good map,
Where and how to increase the number of curves?.
Thanks for your time.
regards

ominimicu
10th June, 2012, 04:41 PM
each map is what it is..
so if it is turbo..you cant give more pressure if there is no load, there are no exhaust gases to spin the turbo.
If we increase turbo we need to lift it s limiter too.

another example is timing map...you need to know the degreees you are advancing or retarding.

Torque--torque is based on a lot of ijection...you want torque on lower rpm...not at Wide open throttle.

ther are Lot of things that need to be experimented or learned.

Try to get your hands on a pro map...and see what a pro tuners mods and how.( make sure he s a pro..beacuse 90% suck ..)

70max
10th June, 2012, 04:50 PM
Thank you for your examples,
I can help more pointing to the right increases? and the curves to change.
And if you can tell me where can I find information how to create files of any ECU mod.
Thanks so much.
regards

ominimicu
10th June, 2012, 06:57 PM
each engine has it s own world...i dunno where to find the info...except from pro tuners, there are some tuning guides here arround the forum