PDA

View Full Version : wireless usb keyborad and mouse

father ted
11th June, 2012, 05:31 AM
ok problem ,i have a alba wireless usb keyboard and mouse,or i did have,i have the keyboard and the mouse but the usb bit to make it work ive lost,is there anything i can but to replace it ?

lagerland
11th June, 2012, 07:11 AM
There only about a score new so i would invest in new one for that price.Bin the other one m8 or if you can get the same model keep it as a spare...................:unionflag:

ray156
11th June, 2012, 09:08 AM
whatever you do.dont buy this set.
Logitech MK260 Wireless Desktop

from amazon,keyboard only works when windows loaded,ie does not let you press-delete f2-f8-ect,to get into bios or start safe mode.etc etc.great set otherwise.

03ahmads
12th June, 2012, 12:13 AM
Cheers for that Ray, never knew some keyboards only started working once OS has started, must say that is seriously shite as like you say can't get into bios!

ray156
12th June, 2012, 12:47 AM
Cheers for that Ray, never knew some keyboards only started working once OS has started, must say that is seriously shite as like you say can't get into bios!

yep,too late after i bought it,great features on it,1 key press everything,even shut pc down,etc etc etc.batteries will last a year.mouse works a boot up.but keyboard wont.plus has 30ft range,well i got to 20ft through 2 walls.i just keep an old keyboard hooked up stuck behind pc.for bios etc.

haomag
12th June, 2012, 07:06 PM
:giveup:yep buy a new one

badapple
12th June, 2012, 07:28 PM
ok problem ,i have a alba wireless usb keyboard and mouse,or i did have,i have the keyboard and the mouse but the usb bit to make it work ive lost,is there anything i can but to replace it ?

Suprised, you haven't got one for FREE from Microsoft. lol