PDA

View Full Version : old 110tdi golf fault code 00000 end of output and glow light flashing

aidyk
13th June, 2012, 11:36 AM
flashed this car yesterday and this was result. how do i resolve.??

regards

del635
13th June, 2012, 02:02 PM
As in tuned it? Not happen with original? These are piss easy to tune was the file made from ori software?

aidyk
13th June, 2012, 08:23 PM
As in tuned it? Not happen with original? These are piss easy to tune was the file made from ori software?
it was tuned and badly clutch slipping to much torque at lower rpms anyway i flashed an original i had from years ago with same hardware. !! tried it several more times same problem. youve came across this..?

pablo1971
13th June, 2012, 08:59 PM
have you tried flashing the original file from the car....

aidyk
13th June, 2012, 09:37 PM
yes tried flashing original here it is.
maybe bad read. i never saw this fault before. i didnt pull fuse just id it and read ok.
maybe something missing but i need it sorted if i have to get ecu so be it.
thanks

pablo1971
13th June, 2012, 09:49 PM
ive just checked the file and its a 100% original...its strange,,,,fault code is strange as well...have you tried disconnecting battery.will the code erase..

aidyk
14th June, 2012, 03:27 PM
ive just checked the file and its a 100% original...its strange,,,,fault code is strange as well...have you tried disconnecting battery.will the code erase..
no ill try that now and let you know thanks

aidyk
14th June, 2012, 05:57 PM
ive just checked the file and its a 100% original...its strange,,,,fault code is strange as well...have you tried disconnecting battery.will the code erase..ive just tried that no better flashing away im going to flash again with another tool. any other suggestions .??

pablo1971
14th June, 2012, 06:47 PM
have you done a full read of the car,immob etc,also what tool you used to read and write.....,i cant see the tool making much difference.

and last,i would remove ecu,wire it up on the bench,and read it there.and see what fault codes come up........these ecus are faultless really.

aidyk
14th June, 2012, 07:34 PM
have you done a full read of the car,immob etc,also what tool you used to read and write.....,i cant see the tool making much difference.

and last,i would remove ecu,wire it up on the bench,and read it there.and see what fault codes come up........these ecus are faultless really.
im using vcds fully registered to code read havent checked any other control units to be honest.
i used digiprog, galletto, mpps and cmd same shit, ill go try these the instrument cluster for codes as i didnt remove the dash fuse when reading and writing with mpps as i didnt need to remove the fuse and hence saved airbag light erasing but this problem instead. fuse will be removed from now on as has been this past 7-8 years reading writing these vags. !

aidyk
14th June, 2012, 08:03 PM
FIXED :hello:

pulled fuse read saved wrote ori .
went to all other control units cleared any faults didnt really seem much in there relating to the ecu anyway lights off no codes present. thank ~~~~ that saves a trip to the breakers trawling through a pile a sh$te looking 1 a these. !

thanks anyway guys.