PDA

View Full Version : Cantona and Kanout? call for Release of Mahmoud Sarsak

zee24
13th June, 2012, 04:38 PM
Cantona and Kanout? call for Release of Mahmoud Sarsak

Cantona and Kanout? call for Release of Mahmoud Sarsak | Friends of Al Aqsa (http://www.foa.org.uk/statements/cantona-and-kanout-call-for-release-of-mahmoud-sarsak)

southpaw83
13th June, 2012, 05:21 PM
great to hear that. Hopefully some prominent current footballers join them

skegsagypsy
13th June, 2012, 07:41 PM
Its an appalling abuse, Cantona and Kanout? should be roundly applauded but more importantly others should join them in calling for the release of Mahmoud Sarsak

Wolfpack
14th June, 2012, 04:22 AM
Why does everyone think Israel is the enemy? I love the word international law. International law don't mean a thing. If they were so concerned maybe they could of kicked in some money for a lawyer him.

skegsagypsy
14th June, 2012, 06:02 AM
Why does everyone think Israel is the enemy? I love the word international law. International law don't mean a thing. If they were so concerned maybe they could of kicked in some money for a lawyer him.

Maybe because in this instance they are imprisoning people without due process, how would you feel if you were arrested and imprisoned without rhyme nor reason ? I don't think there is an issue getting him a lawyer, the issue is for that lawyer to get justice for him and the many hundreds of other innocents held without trial!

southpaw83
14th June, 2012, 07:50 AM

A lawyer? You're not too clued up on Isrseli detention practices are you?

zee24
14th June, 2012, 12:25 PM
Wolfpack's a typical yank, you know that nation who Israel control and the peeps are so bone idol to see whats really going on in the world...

Wolfpack
14th June, 2012, 02:08 PM
Israel does what it has to. They are attack from all sides. they are the only country that wins two wars and then the useless UN steps in and tells them to give the land they won back. Maybe Israel shouldn't of been made a country but England gave it to them. Where did Israel get those detention practices? From the English. Didn't they arrest The Irish and give them no reason and held them without charging them with a crime? You English forgot that. Remember when a person attacks a country without declaring war and fights without a distinguishing markings like a uniform. One they don't deserve "Due Process" and Under the International Law you people recite don't get protection under the Geneva convention Article's of war. It might be a little unfair cause such power can be abused but I'm sure their are reasons behind holding the footballer. Zee i know what going on in the world and what Israel does to Palestine and their people i really don't give a ~~~~. They deserve it for teaching their children to hate cause they are bigots against the Jewish religion. By the way I'm not Jewish and I'm not bias to one side or the other but can you see who the aggressor is in the middle east and the rest of the world.

zee24
14th June, 2012, 03:00 PM
well if thats your opinion you obv dnt know jack whats going on

nara
14th June, 2012, 03:23 PM
Israel does what it has to. They are attack from all sides. they are the only country that wins two wars and then the useless UN steps in and tells them to give the land they won back. Maybe Israel shouldn't of been made a country but England gave it to them. Where did Israel get those detention practices? From the English. Didn't they arrest The Irish and give them no reason and held them without charging them with a crime? You English forgot that. Remember when a person attacks a country without declaring war and fights without a distinguishing markings like a uniform. One they don't deserve "Due Process" and Under the International Law you people recite don't get protection under the Geneva convention Article's of war. It might be a little unfair cause such power can be abused but I'm sure their are reasons behind holding the footballer. Zee i know what going on in the world and what Israel does to Palestine and their people i really don't give a ~~~~. They deserve it for teaching their children to hate cause they are bigots against the Jewish religion. By the way I'm not Jewish and I'm not bias to one side or the other but can you see who the aggressor is in the middle east and the rest of the world.

That's an interesting "arse-over-tit" description of the situation.

southpaw83
14th June, 2012, 07:17 PM

This concludes our Fox News broadcast

mast
14th June, 2012, 08:15 PM

I could say loads on your opinion but am not gonna as I dont want to get dragged into something that could get out of hand.

The only thing Im gonna say for the moment is you really need to get your blinkers off as you are way off the mark with your version of what you think is happening there..... you have no idea.

Wolfpack
15th June, 2012, 04:57 PM
I don't want to get into a war of words with anyone but it's funny no one countered what i said.

nara
15th June, 2012, 05:09 PM
I don't want to get into a war of words with anyone but it's funny no one countered what i said.

Why bother? It was a mishmash of basic inaccuracies seasoned with a good dose of Fox News propagada.

southpaw83
15th June, 2012, 08:53 PM

Your viewpoint was so ridiculously blinkered no one seen any point.

You literally have zero idea of what is happening in Palestine

southpaw83
15th June, 2012, 08:55 PM
One thing that I thought you said that was disgusting is that you felt they deserved what was happening to them.

You truly need to sort yourself out if you really think that

skegsagypsy
15th June, 2012, 10:42 PM

Maybe you just ignored the replies to your comments, have a quick recap I think you'll find all of your comments countered !

Wolfpack
16th June, 2012, 04:01 AM
One thing that I thought you said that was disgusting is that you felt they deserved what was happening to them.

You truly need to sort yourself out if you really think that

Maybe if you read what i wrote you would understand but your a liberal and it don't matter what anyone else says cause libs think they are always right. The only people who have rights in lets say the US is citizens of the US and POW's and even after that we don't line them up shoot them.Its like that in most western country's. The problem with people like you is if it is found their is proof the footballer is guilty of something you won't believe it. I don't want anything to happen to someone who don't deserve it. But it seem like you think no matter what he is not guilty no matter what. You should see a doctor cause liberalism is a disease.:hahaha:

southpaw83
16th June, 2012, 10:26 AM
Maybe if you read what i wrote you would understand but your a liberal and it don't matter what anyone else says cause libs think they are always right. The only people who have rights in lets say the US is citizens of the US and POW's and even after that we don't line them up shoot them.Its like that in most western country's. The problem with people like you is if it is found their is proof the footballer is guilty of something you won't believe it. I don't want anything to happen to someone who don't deserve it. But it seem like you think no matter what he is not guilty no matter what. You should see a doctor cause liberalism is a disease.:hahaha:

Tell me why you think Palestinians teach hate to their children? Have you ever met or spoken to one? have you ever even met an Israeli?

southpaw83
16th June, 2012, 10:42 AM
And for the record Israel is a nation with supposedly western ideals

Why then do they have around 7000 political prisoners imprisoned without charge or trial - like Sarsak? The problem with people of your mindset is you simply fit a crime around it. If these prisoners are guilty of any crime, why incarcerate without justifying it with a reason?

I don't know you, so I can't be sure, but my guess is you turn on the tv and read the newspapers and take everything said to you as gospel.

nara
16th June, 2012, 10:51 AM
...it don't matter what anyone else says cause libs think they are always right.

...and Conservatives/Republicans/Rednecks are never wrong? :roflmao:

I wonder where you learned that?

Wolfpack
16th June, 2012, 01:45 PM
...and Conservatives/Republicans/Rednecks are never wrong? :roflmao:

I wonder where you learned that?

That is all the left ever have when they can't win the augment. They resort to acting like children and call people names. Here check out this link

http://saraya.ps/index.php?act=ImgFile&id=1811

I'm not saying he is one or the other but being associated with a site like this can't help his cause.

nara
16th June, 2012, 01:53 PM
That is all the left ever have when they can't win the augment. They resort to acting like children and call people names.

Eh? What? Where? :hmmmm2:

Wolfpack
18th June, 2012, 12:38 AM
And for the record Israel is a nation with supposedly western ideals

Why then do they have around 7000 political prisoners imprisoned without charge or trial - like Sarsak? The problem with people of your mindset is you simply fit a crime around it. If these prisoners are guilty of any crime, why incarcerate without justifying it with a reason?

I don't know you, so I can't be sure, but my guess is you turn on the tv and read the newspapers and take everything said to you as gospel.

Why do you liberals always think an enemy combatant is a political prisoner. When you attack a country without declaration of war and/or not wearing a uniform of the country your from you can be held for as long as they like without a reason. Check this out how the peaceful Muslims teach their children
Teaching Hatred to Palestinian Children - YouTube
I personally don't care if they kill each other but when they attack the US then they need to be dealt with.

zee24
18th June, 2012, 01:07 AM
When did the Palestinians attack the USA? Muslims aint a country its a religion, besides do we actually knw muslims did 9/11 or do we beleive everything the news tells us and what some people say?

Whoever did 9/11 muslims or not they deserve to rot in hell

zee24
18th June, 2012, 01:09 AM
what do the American army teach they're soldiers? kill muslims, what do israel want to do to the palestinians wipe them out completely which will NEVER HAPPEN.

http://fasttimesinpalestine.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/four-panel-map.jpg

zee24
18th June, 2012, 01:13 AM
if someone came to my house or land and threatend me to leave so they can have it id do everything i could to stay and protect whats mine. Thats exactly what Palestinians are doing, Wolfy your a dopey yank thats been spoon fed by your dopey dumb ass of a government

southpaw83
18th June, 2012, 08:30 AM
Why do you liberals always think an enemy combatant is a political prisoner. When you attack a country without declaration of war and/or not wearing a uniform of the country your from you can be held for as long as they like without a reason. Check this out how the peaceful Muslims teach their children
Teaching Hatred to Palestinian Children - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M529qurtDY0)
I personally don't care if they kill each other but when they attack the US then they need to be dealt with.

You have got to be kidding me! Your reason for thinking Palestinians teach hate is a Youtube video! Those translations will be spot on, eh mate?!

Your notion of democracy has been eroded to the point now where you think people can be held captive for no given reason.

You don't even address people's points, you merely keep repeating that they are 'liberals', which is an empty US Media term thats seems to encapsulate anyone who doesn't follow warmongering rhetoric.

And the fact you say muslim instead of palestinian maybe shows what you really mean

Wolfpack
18th June, 2012, 03:22 PM
Palestinians were never organized people. They never had a country. The British were the rulers of the land. The UN gave them the land cause after WW2 no one wanted the Jews. The only reason Israel has so much land is cause of the two wars one in 1967 and 1973. In both cases they were attack. The Arabs lost and if it weren't for the UN they would of taken Syria and Egypt in 1973. Their is no use in going any further since you liberals think you are always right. Hey Zee better watch your mouth someone might smack it shut. Just proves when a Liberal can't win an argument they insult you. Oh i forgot you better start defending you house cause if you liberal brits keep letting in the Muslims they will take over and call where you live North Paki stain.:rofl:

I will not reply anymore cause we are off the topic. Start another and i'll beat your brains in with the truth.

southpaw83
18th June, 2012, 03:52 PM
Palestinians were never organized people. They never had a country. The British were the rulers of the land. The UN gave them the land cause after WW2 no one wanted the Jews. The only reason Israel has so much land is cause of the two wars one in 1967 and 1973. In both cases they were attack. The Arabs lost and if it weren't for the UN they would of taken Syria and Egypt in 1973. Their is no use in going any further since you liberals think you are always right. Hey Zee better watch your mouth someone might smack it shut. Just proves when a Liberal can't win an argument they insult you. Oh i forgot you better start defending you house cause if you liberal brits keep letting in the Muslims they will take over and call where you live North Paki stain.:rofl:

I will not reply anymore cause we are off the topic. Start another and i'll beat your brains in with the truth.

Racist moron

zee24
18th June, 2012, 03:58 PM
Wolfy you thick yank proving me right again lol letting muslims in, Islam is the the fastest growing religion alot of people are converting to Islam your own country has more Muslims then the UK

it's your own country that is trying to make the world hate muslim's so it's not ok for people to hate Israel but it's ok for them to hate Muslims????????

by the way come and shut me up in person im waiting doucheee

southpaw83
10th July, 2012, 11:11 PM
Free at last!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18788628