PDA

View Full Version : LG KE850

Salami
28th January, 2009, 09:43 PM
Can anyone please advise where I can get software for
LG EK850 Mobilephone touch screen. I couldn't get it from LG website. Thank you for any help.

caveman_nige
28th January, 2009, 10:06 PM
UK site is shagged mate, but i guess you noticed that already.. seems you can get some from the yank site though,

Update: nah that other site is crap to, so is the oz one.... strange

Btw, loads of apps you can download to your phone on this site http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/lg-ke850-prada-software_1370/1/ always do so at your won risk though..

Salami
29th January, 2009, 03:07 AM
UK site is shagged mate, but i guess you noticed that already.. seems you can get some from the yank site though,

Update: nah that other site is crap to, so is the oz one.... strange

Btw, loads of apps you can download to your phone on this site Free LG KE850 Prada Software / KE850 Prada Games - mobile9 (http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/lg-ke850-prada-software_1370/1/) always do so at your won risk though..

Hi Cave How are you M8.

Thanks for your Kwik reply, I think that the software I am looking for is the one to allows me to synchronise Personal data between the phone and the PC and vice versa. cause I just bought the phone today with no manual or software.
Thank you so much for any help.:idea:

angelinalove
29th January, 2009, 07:45 AM
Hi salami,
I think you have got your answer. really you can upload your software from the above given link.

caveman_nige
29th January, 2009, 09:37 AM
I figured which you were after, I offered that link as consolation prize due to LG's own sites being crap and not allowing the phone sync software to be downloaded from their site. The app is on offer its just the site does not work, I assume you already now this thats why your here asking..

However if you call them as I have done in the past you might speak to the same incrediably arrogant bitch who treats you like an idiot and wants to get you off the phone before you have found your solution.

I also understand that the best site for getting the software is http://uk.lgmobile.com/web/web.product.manualSoftwareRF.laf

if you get now luck call them on the numbers below and start creating a fuss. If you really want to get somebody on your side and get service then BS them and say you are recording the call as part of your university research into customer service but that you do need the software.. Its fun when you try this approach, I have in the past and its amazing how different the service can be..

LG UK

Phone
0844 847 5454: Customer Service
0844 847 1404: Fax
01753 491 500: Reception
020 7386 1576: PR Agency

Office Locations
Head Office : LG House, 250 Bath Road,
Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
Tel. 01753 491 500

Salami
30th January, 2009, 05:49 PM
I figured which you were after, I offered that link as consolation prize due to LG's own sites being crap and not allowing the phone sync software to be downloaded from their site. The app is on offer its just the site does not work, I assume you already now this thats why your here asking..

However if you call them as I have done in the past you might speak to the same incrediably arrogant bitch who treats you like an idiot and wants to get you off the phone before you have found your solution.

I also understand that the best site for getting the software is LG Mobile (http://uk.lgmobile.com/web/web.product.manualSoftwareRF.laf)

if you get now luck call them on the numbers below and start creating a fuss. If you really want to get somebody on your side and get service then BS them and say you are recording the call as part of your university research into customer service but that you do need the software.. Its fun when you try this approach, I have in the past and its amazing how different the service can be..

LG UK

Phone
0844 847 5454: Customer Service
0844 847 1404: Fax
01753 491 500: Reception
020 7386 1576: PR Agency

Office Locations
Head Office : LG House, 250 Bath Road,
Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
Tel. 01753 491 500

Hi cave how you doing man?

Thankx so mush for your help I managed to contact the LG Customer Service trough the above number and I find the LG service is rubbish and don't have the PC suite available for download therefore I cant transffer my Outlook data to the phone.
LG PRADA KE850 is great wee phone and I will try to google PC Suite and see what I can find in main time I will let you know your help is well appreciated M8. Cheers.
Salami.:)