PDA

View Full Version : best way round

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 09:47 PM
no version shown at all on wii what do senior members or experienced members think i should do to soft mod?

i dont know if neeeds to be ujpgraded downgraded or left as it is help please
thanks darren

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 10:06 PM
no version shown at all on wii what do senior members or experienced members think i should do to soft mod?

i dont know if neeeds to be ujpgraded downgraded or left as it is help please
thanks darren

Daz my man, you only need to see what firmware you are running for the homebrew channel to install, as I've answered your last post I would just use the homebrew channel for 3.1 to 3.3 see link below, select EURO when you install it to your Wii.

http://hbc.hackmii.com/dist/twilight-hack-v0.1-beta1.zip

Follow the rest of the tutorial, skip the downgrade option as it works with any version you have on your Wii, 3.1 to 3.4, your are only installing 3.2E to enable starfall (it will still work without this) and other hacks like the DVD player.
HTH

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 10:23 PM
Is that the channel beta 8 iso? and does that go on card with other files?

soz for bein a pain and sounding thick

parental control asking for a pin so cant turn off

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 10:34 PM
Is that the channel beta 8 iso? and does that go on card with other files?

soz for bein a pain and sounding thick

Ok you got Zelda ?
Run Zelda, and make a save,
Now have the twilight hack and the homebrew files on your SD card,
go into the wii and delete the Zelda save file, go to SD card on the wii, then select EURO and copy it to the Wii.
Now run Zelda again, you'll see twilight hack appear , loads of little love hearts, click on that and load the game,walk back ward and you'll see it scrolling a load of letters etc, read on the on screen instructions, then you will have the homebrew channel installed ready to softmod your console.
I'll be on for a while so if you get stuck just let me know.

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 10:37 PM
The root of your SD card should look like this Daz, this is only to install the homebrew channel ok,

private---inside this folder,wii--title--rzde--rzdj--rzdp
wiiload----inside this folder,lin32,osx,win32
boot.dol

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 10:39 PM
thier is a saved zelda princess on wii already only bought it today used. i have ordered the zeld game i am hoping that the file on is right one. so will try if no luck i will leave til i get the disc and try again if u dont mind and do have prob can get back to you. how will i get round the passwords on systen 4 online?

cheers m8

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 10:48 PM
thier is a saved zelda princess on wii already only bought it today used. i have ordered the zeld game i am hoping that the file on is right one. so will try if no luck i will leave til i get the disc and try again if u dont mind and do have prob can get back to you. how will i get round the passwords on systen 4 online?

cheers m8

try 0000 m8, failing that whats the security question it asks you ?
Do you know the person you bought it from ?
Failing that I think you have to phone Nintendo to change it. could be wrong though.
You will need Zelda to do the hack m8 ok.

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 10:51 PM
Wii Parental Control Password Resetter (http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp)

At pin entry screen, select "I forgot"
At secret question screen, select "I forgot"
Retrieve "confirmation number"

see if this works ???

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 10:58 PM
thx parental sorted

i have private-wii-title-rzdp-data bin and twilight 3.4 bin
that is from download from tutorial

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 11:08 PM
thx parental sorted

i have private-wii-title-rzdp-data bin and twilight 3.4 bin
that is from download from tutorial

It must be ok if it's from Drawflexs tutorial m8, I do it just slightly differently, but it's almost the same.
Let us know when you get Zelda, i'll be working next couple of nights but I'll post back if you have any probs asap.

partyzone
28th January, 2009, 11:15 PM
thx m8

looks like saved file wont work that i have will wait 4 game. can i give u my msn contact and if i hav eprob message u through this site then go live msn which will save time?

in meantime i have put sd card in and it is not picked up by wii.

speak soon and thanks for help up2 now.
im on nights nxt few days so prob be weekend if ok

dell_xps
28th January, 2009, 11:21 PM
thx m8

looks like saved file wont work that i have will wait 4 game. can i give u my msn contact and if i hav eprob message u through this site then go live msn which will save time?

in meantime i have put sd card in and it is not picked up by wii.

speak soon and thanks for help up2 now.
im on nights nxt few days so prob be weekend if ok

format the memory card, fat 32, then see if it reads the files.

bugaloo41
29th January, 2009, 12:01 AM
I never used the files from this site to softmod my wii. My sd card required to be format to fat16 and it worked (and continues to do so) flawlessly. Might be worth a try.