PDA

View Full Version : Speaktoit Assistant

tshirtman
19th June, 2012, 12:08 AM
Siri for Android

I believe the SG3 has this built in, so thought I'd give it a go on the S2,
and I am impressed, try asking it some unusual questions and it comes back with an answer to most,

try this one, made me smile,
"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
or talk dirty to the female voice, that's funny.

tell it where you live and it will remember, so you can then ask it things like, the weather forecast, traffic report, local cinema etc,
I've had a play with siri on the iphone, and I think this is better.

get it for free at google play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speaktoit.assistant&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5zc GVha3RvaXQuYXNzaXN0YW50Il0.)

or use this one.

happy_highlander
21st June, 2012, 11:41 PM
Siri for Android

I believe the SG3 has this built in, so thought I'd give it a go on the S2,
and I am impressed, try asking it some unusual questions and it comes back with an answer to most,

try this one, made me smile,
"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
or talk dirty to the female voice, that's funny.

tell it where you live and it will remember, so you can then ask it things like, the weather forecast, traffic report, local cinema etc,
I've had a play with siri on the iphone, and I think this is better.

get it for free at google play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speaktoit.assistant&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5zc GVha3RvaXQuYXNzaXN0YW50Il0.)

or use this one.

There is not a ~~~~in voice recognition app on the market that can understand me.

Canker_Canison
22nd June, 2012, 01:58 AM
There is not a ~~~~in voice recognition app on the market that can understand me.

At least you have evolved enough to be able to walk upright, without dragging your knuckles on the floor.

There are people in my area that still grunt & shy away from full moons.

happy_highlander
22nd June, 2012, 07:56 AM
At least you have evolved enough to be able to walk upright, without dragging your knuckles on the floor.

There are people in my area that still grunt & shy away from full moons.

I might see you when go to visit parents in a couple of weeks then, sounds just like the village I was brought up