PDA

View Full Version : filizilla and solo issue with tunisiasat addon

cactikid
20th June, 2012, 08:17 AM
i wanted to add the tunisiasat addon to the vix 2.4 image but struggling to get it installed,not worked with ftp before so its new to me ,i can see and select file to move into the temp folder but i see 2 ??many times i see the file added under the folders on the solo,but now i can see it in the temp folder but restarting box does not show it up.i have filebrowser on solo to check also,can it be used on the solo the tunisiasat addon.dont see anything in the ipk either to install.:ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::cheers:

mept1
20th June, 2012, 04:48 PM
When you reboot the box, it will clear what you added to the temp folder.

cactikid
20th June, 2012, 07:19 PM
unplugged restarted enigma etc,not to be found,dont think vu do addons like dm,done a reset and reflashed and start again fresh,think i saw 2 tmp files? thats why start from scratch again lol.

DOUGALMCD
21st June, 2012, 11:01 AM
vix 2.4 on solo Install ipk file: ftp to temp folder > blue button > vix > install local extension > select package to install > press green to install.

cactikid
21st June, 2012, 07:02 PM
update,reflashed and started from scratch again,using filezilla it was not going to what i thought was solo,it has now gone into correct folder now and visible in ipk ,cheers.