PDA

View Full Version : DM500 COMMANDO V14.5----help please.

pablo1971
20th June, 2012, 09:49 PM
can anyone help me,ive installed the image,and im trying to do a scan.......its been doing a scan for 15 minutes now,but has not picked no channels up,am i doing something wrong,or does it just take time..

SatSearching
22nd June, 2012, 07:48 PM
can anyone help me,ive installed the image,and im trying to do a scan.......its been doing a scan for 15 minutes now,but has not picked no channels up,am i doing something wrong,or does it just take time..

You are doing something wrong.

Detail exactly what satellite you are trying to scan, and what button presses are you doing.

SS

pablo1971
22nd June, 2012, 08:44 PM
appreciated for the reply,but i sorted it,i put the image on the box,and tried to do a scan,but the machine wasnt doing anything....wasnt recognised on the network...so i had to flash with a image that worked.....used openpli.

smoggie
22nd June, 2012, 10:16 PM
As satsearching said, you must have been doing something wrong and its fairly straight forward to do a scan.In fact just done one myself tonight and i'm not particulary bright. Your network has nothing to do with scanning for channels but more so enabling you to watch encrypted channels without a card in your box, connecting box to router onto a $erver
Give it another go, you wont be dissapointed.

pablo1971
22nd June, 2012, 10:18 PM
NAH,PUT THE IMAGE ON,AND THE DM500 LOCKED UP....WOULD DO NOTHING....ALSO WASNT AVAILABLE ON THE NETWORK TO REFLASH ANOTHER IMAGE....I NO WHAT IM DOING.....JUST HAD THE BAD OP TO USE A BAD IMAGE....ALL SORTED NOW...

Elric
22nd June, 2012, 10:44 PM
NAH,PUT THE IMAGE ON,AND THE DM500 LOCKED UP....WOULD DO NOTHING....ALSO WASNT AVAILABLE ON THE NETWORK TO REFLASH ANOTHER IMAGE....I NO WHAT IM DOING.....JUST HAD THE BAD OP TO USE A BAD IMAGE....ALL SORTED NOW...

no need to shout...turn the caps off

theres nothing bad about commando image,like satsearching said you might have done summat wrong somewhere

SatSearching
22nd June, 2012, 11:26 PM
I NO WHAT IM DOING

With respect, you don't!

I am not aware of anyone else not being able to scan or find channels, can help you only if you want help.

SS

maca
22nd June, 2012, 11:28 PM
With respect, you don't!

SS
:roflmao: class.......lol

PaphosAL
1st July, 2012, 11:31 AM
With respect, you don't!

I am not aware of anyone else not being able to scan or find channels, can help you only if you want help.

SS

You can lead a horse (or in this case an ass) to water, but you can't force it to drink, Satsearching.

:rolleyes: