PDA

View Full Version : Man,Daf,Scania,Volvo - Adblue off !

carself
21st June, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hello guys! Who can make adblue off? Freeze no need. Chiptuning only. For the money, of course. Thanks in advance.

bmgadam
22nd June, 2012, 07:53 PM
I can do this in Scania...

ominimicu
22nd June, 2012, 08:26 PM
send me some files for testing.

bmgadam
22nd June, 2012, 09:15 PM
Put the files in attached, to see how we can help You.

carself
23rd June, 2012, 08:44 AM
Ok,I can put in the Monday

gizmo666
4th September, 2012, 02:24 PM
I know at you can do adblue off for scania but i dont have seen software solution for volvo trucks yet...only with external module.

darkthrone
3rd September, 2013, 08:06 PM
The software solution is to modify each chassis id map from engine ecu.
I did this and is working just fine.No torque reduction.

worldiagnostic
5th September, 2013, 04:48 PM
Good solution is always a good emulator. Adblue disabling via software is a shitty thing, as trucks get sw updates frequently. And if your customers truck get an update far away from home - he is in trouble.
Old emulators (plenty on Alibaba and other places) are shit too: they only stop Adblue consumption. They dont help if you have ANY broken Adblue component: NOx sensor, Adblue pump, etc.
New emulators are expensive (retail prices ca.800EUR) and works perfect. If someone will need, PM me.

darkthrone
15th September, 2013, 11:28 AM
If truck get sw update is possible that part of the sw is rewriten in engine ecu.
And if truck get a total sw update that one can be modified.I have done this for all volvo trucks d11,d13 a,b,c and d16

worldiagnostic
15th September, 2013, 04:24 PM
If truck get sw update is possible that part of the sw is rewriten in engine ecu.
And if truck get a total sw update that one can be modified.I have done this for all volvo trucks d11,d13 a,b,c and d16

Yes indeed! But the truck MUST come back to you, no? If it's 10.000km away, and got a sw-update? Do you fly there to re-make the Adblue removal from sw? :) Here we don't play this shitty way.

morgano
16th September, 2013, 08:15 AM
Just a question..

Do those trucks' ecus receive "frecuently sw updates", when they refill gas at station? Or by the air while driving to do 10.000km travel, or while in parking and truck man is eating???

I guess not. If a truck receive a sw update it would be at dealer, and mostly tuner will be near where truck man is got his base and truck dealer is, isn't it?

I don't think truck man let dealer update anything 10000 km far from home. And even more knowing he has his ecu "hacked" for advlue off :)

Just a thought.

Regards,

worldiagnostic
16th September, 2013, 08:36 AM
Just a question..

Do those trucks' ecus receive "frecuently sw updates", when they refill gas at station? Or by the air while driving to do 10.000km travel, or while in parking and truck man is eating???

I guess not. If a truck receive a sw update it would be at dealer, and mostly tuner will be near where truck man is got his base and truck dealer is, isn't it?

I don't think truck man let dealer update anything 10000 km far from home. And even more knowing he has his ecu "hacked" for advlue off :)

Just a thought.

Regards,

I see you don't know many things in this kitchen... Useless speech in this case. During active warranty, ANY dealer in ANY country has right to install ANY sw-update without informing the customer. During non-warranty period, ANY dealer in ANY country installs only critical sw updates without informing/asking customer. And this is more than enough to forget Adblue disabling via sw modification. Non-critical sw updates arent usually installed without checking w/customer after warranty period.
I hope this helps to improve your skills a little in this specific business.

mvr
27th September, 2013, 07:56 PM
Same if vehicle breaks down away from base, The techie will get called out to it and maybe do software update to get truck moving.

morgano
29th September, 2013, 01:58 AM
True, i know nothing about trucks and dealers rights regarding customer vehicles.

Thanks for update a little bit my knowledge.

Regards,

darkthrone
1st October, 2013, 06:04 PM
Nobody can see if software is hacked.For old trucks update are very rare.
When techi comes to truck is very rare to upload the truck eecu because the software don't have problems so frequent.
And if this can happen the hacked software can be re-uploaded very easy

worldiagnostic
1st October, 2013, 09:32 PM
Nobody can see if software is hacked.For old trucks update are very rare.
When techi comes to truck is very rare to upload the truck eecu because the software don't have problems so frequent.
And if this can happen the hacked software can be re-uploaded very easy

Guys its seems only newbies are gathering here to chat about things they still are too far away to understand them all...
1. Adblue + old trucks = bullsh**.
2. "Techi" doesnt come to truck usually. The truck comes to authorized dealer. Bullsh**.
3. EVERYBODY (brain+knowledge+equipment is necessary) can see the fact of tuning for most NEWER truck models.

And yes, the software is ok to "re-upload", but its MUCH easier to make a new software based on an update!...

I am so ashamed that trucks are tuned by guys like you. Sorry to insult anyone, nothing personal.

darkthrone
2nd October, 2013, 06:14 PM
To much bullshit in your post and you say nothing.
Did you manage to tune a volvo truck software by your self to not make torque reduction when adblue has problem?
I can tune any new software update for volvo specific chassis id not one software uploaded from 1 truck to 100 other trucks.
I want to know what tune can you do for volvo trucks?
For example can you tune up engine power for a volvo with ishift?Can you tune the ishift software too?

worldiagnostic
2nd October, 2013, 07:52 PM
To much bullshit in your post and you say nothing.
Did you manage to tune a volvo truck software by your self to not make torque reduction when adblue has problem?
I can tune any new software update for volvo specific chassis id not one software uploaded from 1 truck to 100 other trucks.
I want to know what tune can you do for volvo trucks?
For example can you tune up engine power for a volvo with ishift?Can you tune the ishift software too?

We speak about Adblue disabling or we are making an off-topic thread here? No bullsh**t.

darkthrone
2nd October, 2013, 08:42 PM
Adblue torque reduction.
But I don't see your point! What is your problem?

Can you do this? Can you remove torque reduction,cause I can remove torque reduction for every specific volvo truck chassis id.
I just need the binary code.

worldiagnostic
3rd October, 2013, 12:43 AM
Adblue torque reduction.
But I don't see your point! What is your problem?

Can you do this? Can you remove torque reduction,cause I can remove torque reduction for every specific volvo truck chassis id.
I just need the binary code.

We, and nobody in our market (not local only but export mostly) are totally uninterested with disabling SCR from sw: why the service without a demand must be developed, lol? :)
We have solutions for all traditional trucks now, who TOTALLY emulates whole Adblue system (not only stops Adblue consumption). You may disconnect NOx sensor, Adblue pump, Adblue injector, or remove and sell all Adblue system - nothing will stop your torque. Any sw-update at another end of Europe, Africa, Brazil, Russia, or anywhere else... Nobody needs the headache. Everybody needs a solution that doesn't require maintenance.
I respect your work here, but this is not a chip tuning, and FULLY WORKING plug-in solution is much more valuable than sw modification in this case...

darkthrone
3rd October, 2013, 04:15 AM
This is a point of view.Nice.Why did't you write this from the begining.
How much for a good and stable emu,cause I'm sick of emu's full of shit that after 1-2 month are making problem.
I took from UK all so,one ok one not,not cheap china shit

worldiagnostic
22nd December, 2013, 12:06 PM
A good emu retail price is 750-800Eur.

darkthrone
22nd December, 2013, 02:14 PM
Software solution is much more cheap.The emu cost to much 750-800euro

worldiagnostic
22nd December, 2013, 11:52 PM
There is no "too much" price in this business. You pay for quality. Especially according to fact of Adblue repairing costs.

darkthrone
19th February, 2014, 06:21 PM
Now i make software without error codes after fuse for scr is removed,no tr40 no error codes,no need of emulators

caipirinha
1st June, 2015, 10:24 PM
Hi guys!! if someone needs adblue off for any trucks... contact me.
Volvo, mercedes, daf, renault, etc...

worldiagnostic
1st June, 2015, 11:10 PM
For latest original solutions, including Euro6, contact us.

morgano
2nd June, 2015, 07:53 AM
Well, so finally... Who has it longer? Revive the old thread to check again dick's length is useless. IMO

Regards,