PDA

View Full Version : Hello from 6900 super owner

David230
29th January, 2009, 07:40 PM
Hi all,

I bought my TM 6900super last year and have it connected to my 90cm motorised dish. I really need to start justifying buying all this gear as its not getting a great deal of use, especially since premiere on 19.2 went all ***'s up. I know very little about whats available for the 6900 so will be looking through the forum for some answers :)

I'm not 100% sure I will be keeping the TM just yet, as I really dislike the epg layout and operation - is there anything that can be done to improve the EPG?

Will use the search option as much as poss, knowing how alot of the same q's get put up more than once. :)

cheers
David

willywilson
29th January, 2009, 08:29 PM
go to thor 1.0w more channel`s open.

.: JaCkPoT :.
30th January, 2009, 12:53 AM
Well..to make the most out of any technomate now you will need a diablo cam or m2cam...

andmac
30th January, 2009, 12:19 PM
Hi from a forum newbie. I motorised my TM6900 at Christmas, to help find my way around and get an idea of whats now available,I downloaded someone elses channel list. I have now edited that to make my own lists of favourites etc but in the process have now got square eyes, a flat backside and a sore thumb from sitting glued to the box with the remote. I agree with you about the TM EPG its dire.

exit198
30th January, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hi I also agree the EPG is not good I have an issue with the favourites if I select HD for example the dish starts moving before I even sellect a channel is it the same for you? I have the latest Magic (Jan 2009) and TM (Dec 2008) software installed

.: JaCkPoT :.
30th January, 2009, 05:11 PM
I think which ever channel you hover over it thinks thats the one your after so it moves towards it..
You could have used clarke tech editing studio to edit your channel list..
Ps.the last word on my first post should be card not cam..