PDA

View Full Version : SV360 Premier

docholiday
23rd June, 2012, 03:03 AM
I have been out of the game for a while. I have a SV360 Premier. I have Version 29 install on my SV360 Premier. I have a USB-to-Serial Adapter and Lan adapater KY-RD9700. I do not know what is the proper software to install on my SV360 Premier to make it work? I have an Asus N16 Router with DD-WRT software in which that router comes standard with that firmware. I have a Vonets Dongle VAP11G it gives a single when I plug into my SV360 Premier but nothing shows up for an IP Address under the menus.

I do not really know how hook up my Vonets Dongle because it has an Ethernet cord and a USB Male connector on it. I know the USB ports on SV360 Premier are just to load software but not used for a port to connect to a device since everything runs through the serial port.

Can anyone help me? If I need a Sonic I-Hub where can I buy one? I know there are Ebay but those are sold out of a home and read where those I-Hubs go to the bad and people could just want to make an easy $140 fast with today?s economy.