PDA

View Full Version : Magpro2 Landrover discovery 2.7tdv6 problem

budG60
23rd June, 2012, 10:09 PM
Hi all,
Has anyone ever faced a "warning files are not valid" message with Magpro2 clone when trying to write a file? It works fine on many cars, but it seems to only happen with the landrovers (I found another post about it, with no solution). I have tried reading at different speeds, but no difference. The maps can be found in the read file, but no ecu information (a lot of FFFFFF...).
Any ideas?

ross79ta
24th June, 2012, 03:11 AM
did you try to re-read ori file? Try reading at medium speed.

alfy
24th June, 2012, 07:27 AM
Hi all,
Has anyone ever faced a "warning files are not valid" message with Magpro2 clone when trying to write a file? It works fine on many cars, but it seems to only happen with the landrovers (I found another post about it, with no solution). I have tried reading at different speeds, but no difference. The maps can be found in the read file, but no ecu information (a lot of FFFFFF...).
Any ideas?

Already did read/write Discovery 2.7 2008 year with magpro2.
Don't remember if had "files not valid" error, but seen it before on magpro2 and I joust ignore the message and write it anyway (partial write, not full!!!) and always been all OK!

budG60
25th June, 2012, 09:01 PM
Just ignored the message like Alfy mentioned and everything was just fine (flashing went good).

pablo1971
25th June, 2012, 10:51 PM
im glad it all went ok for you budG60