PDA

View Full Version : offering my services

wiiman
8th March, 2008, 11:30 PM
just thought i'd let it be known that i mod wii's if anyone is interested in having one done.

Devilfish
9th March, 2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the offer wiiman.

I'm sure you're highly recommended.

;)

violentj
9th March, 2008, 02:07 AM
aww and here was me getting all exited and that thinking golden showers were available bugger

lol im flogging mine 2 ive had now i get board of them 2 quickly fun but i cant take it seriously for playing games

Enticy
9th March, 2008, 06:30 PM
i have had my wii modded by wiiman, and i can give my personal recommendation. reasonabley price and fast turnaround

fatfecker
9th March, 2008, 07:14 PM
i have had my wii modded by wiiman, and i can give my personal recommendation. reasonabley price and fast turnaround

likewise :)

fatcyril
9th March, 2008, 09:16 PM
Ditto the above, also happy to advise after market
so to speak.

Lee0204
10th March, 2008, 09:33 PM
wiiman can also be recommended by me he has chipped 5 wiis for me, good price,good service, good advice and quick turn around :-)

berley
15th March, 2008, 10:19 AM
he's got my vote as well, only used him once but came highly recommended :dancing:

father ted
15th March, 2008, 02:25 PM
can i just say ive used him so often now i dont go to anyone else even if they lived up the road from me, id allways use wiiman

aftermath
15th March, 2008, 05:05 PM
I dont know Wiiman that well, but ive only heard good comments about him, and how good he is with Wii`s.

Dreamer
19th April, 2008, 03:40 PM
I'm new so please forgive my ignorance.

This chip thing. What's that all about?

I have a bog standard Wii which I adore.

:withstupid:

thommo
19th April, 2008, 03:42 PM
I'm new so please forgive my ignorance.

This chip thing. What's that all about?

I have a bog standard Wii which I adore.

:withstupid:

it allows you to play cough cough "back up" games...ei games burnt to a normal dvd disk.

Dreamer
19th April, 2008, 04:00 PM
I get it now. That's great being able to make backups!

You should really get that cough looked at though.

animal666
20th April, 2008, 02:47 PM
wherea bout do you live wiiman. i live in birmingham. i need to have my wii chipped.

C64
20th April, 2008, 02:56 PM
aww and here was me getting all exited and that thinking golden showers were available bugger

I can do you a nice Golden Shower mate, i reckon i must have pissed about 2 and a half pints this morning, it was ~~~~ing painful!

;)

I can travel but I also do a delivery service (piss in a bottle and post it)

wiiman
27th April, 2008, 07:55 PM
wherea bout do you live wiiman. i live in birmingham. i need to have my wii chipped.

I am in tamworth staffs matey.

ziggyziggyziggy
27th April, 2008, 08:27 PM
Wiiman has done a few for my family and friends, highly recomeded, advise given. Keeps you updated and you cant really beat his user name or avatar

Lainie
27th April, 2008, 11:22 PM
i would need a source for erm back up discs. any info please pm me

cheers

tony30uk
28th April, 2008, 06:50 PM
newsgroups, costs me ?10 a month for anything

does anyone on here chip 360`s?

smirnoff_rules
28th April, 2008, 06:56 PM
we can help u do it yourself if u know wot drive u have and its not an elite . WOTS YOUR DRIVE

http://rs214l32.rapidshare.com/files/53212494/samsung-hitachi-benq_s400.jpg

Lyrrad
30th April, 2008, 01:17 PM
I have used Wiiman on various occasions for both my brother and myself. Each time the service has been prompt, polite, with out any problems whatsoever.

delboy13
2nd May, 2008, 10:47 AM
just got a wii chipped off wiiman i recommend him to anyone thinking about it

ziggyziggyziggy
2nd May, 2008, 03:53 PM
Family had it done, i just got it done, very helpfull, quick and kept updated all the time.

Thanks Wiiman great service

THFC
11th September, 2008, 12:01 PM
Wiiman - About to pm you regarding this

Oggy
12th September, 2008, 12:58 PM
Ive not used Wiiman, but on a professional level, Ive heard nothing but good things about him.

OK WIIMAN I DONE IT, PAYPAL IS OGGY@.....;)

jonnyb123
20th December, 2008, 11:26 PM
so wheres the wii man live then,,,,,

ticticboom
20th December, 2008, 11:37 PM
wiiman or anyone whats the best mod chip is the D2Sun v3 any good?

Doomed
21st December, 2008, 12:32 AM
so wheres the wii man live then,,,,,

In a wii house

ticticboom
21st December, 2008, 12:40 AM
lol nice one

ianmac
21st December, 2008, 01:03 AM
just thought i'd let it be known that i mod wii's if anyone is interested in having one done.

Hi Wiiman

Do you do a postal service as I live in Luton?
I have got a d2b Wii that has been modded with a WiiKey about a year ago, but has stopped playing backups about 5 months ago, not sure why but would like to get it sorted again if poss...

Thanx Ian

ianmac
21st December, 2008, 01:05 AM

Will like to take you up on that as mine has stopped working, :mad:

Will PM you...

sunny
31st December, 2008, 01:01 AM
Hi Wiiman,

Just bought a wii and not sure if its worth modding, can you or anyone tell me the benefits of modding.

Thanks

father ted
31st December, 2008, 07:50 AM
Hi Wiiman,

Just bought a wii and not sure if its worth modding, can you or anyone tell me the benefits of modding.

Thanks

it allows you to play back up discs

bones69
31st December, 2008, 01:39 PM
i have 1 that need doing can u tell me how much it cost i can send it on friday, will it play dvd,any more it can do
thanks Bones

C64
31st December, 2008, 02:35 PM
Why are people so quick to give away their money?

This site is about teaching people to do this stuff for themself.

Seems like nobody wants to learn, they just want a quick fix.

bones69
31st December, 2008, 02:53 PM
not quite right i tried soldering play station years ago and chip in phones muckup loads, willing to try most things, waiting
4 dreambox 500c to come from china a lot 2 learn on that,
48 years old eye sight not that good.
bones

drawflex
31st December, 2008, 08:35 PM
Mate... take a look at this
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/wii-softmod-tutorial-noobs-like-me-20545/

maybe put the modchip money towards some laser eye surgery instead :D ?

ianmac
31st December, 2008, 09:32 PM
Mate... take a look at this
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/wii-softmod-tutorial-noobs-like-me-20545/

maybe put the modchip money towards some laser eye surgey instead :D ?

Have you tried this?

dell_xps
31st December, 2008, 09:41 PM
Have you tried this?

Yes and its very very simple, follow the instruction (glasses on m8 lol), a lot easier than chipping one.
If you need a hand just post there's always someone on here that will help you.
HTH

drawflex
1st January, 2009, 03:08 AM
Have you tried this?

Yes mate, happy new year . :top:

ianmac
2nd January, 2009, 12:04 AM
Yes mate, happy new year . :top:

Thanx m8, Happy new year to you too fellow Lutonian :beer:
I live in Stopsley.. :laugh:

Not sure if the software version will work on mine though, as mine has got a wiikey installed that has stopped working, plays normal games but not my copy's :(

Opened it up and it looks like the chip that he tried to connect up is missing the leg, as the wii is a d2b version with legs cut from the chip...

dell_xps
2nd January, 2009, 12:58 AM

Not sure if the software version will work on mine though, as mine has got a wiikey installed that has stopped working, plays normal games but not my copy's :(

Opened it up and it looks like the chip that he tried to connect up is missing the leg, as the wii is a d2b version with legs cut from the chip...

It should work with the software hack if you have a chip installed m8.
HTH:D

drawflex
3rd January, 2009, 10:39 AM

ha-ha small world eh ? :beer: .. i'm sundon park ... :wavey: I don't know much about wiikeys but have you tried updating it's software ?

If it has gone pop, and you've already opened it... pull the little ~~~~er out and softmod ?

ianmac
4th January, 2009, 12:27 AM
ha-ha small world eh ? :beer: .. i'm sundon park ... :wavey: I don't know much about wiikeys but have you tried updating it's software ?

If it has gone pop, and you've already opened it... pull the little ~~~~er out and softmod ?

Not quite sure which software you mean, But I know that I can not update the WiiKey software to 1.9 as the wii can't boot from gcos discs, due to the chip not working.
And if you mean updating the wii firmware, that is still on ver 3.0.
That is why I am not sure about the software mod, as I have opened it up and seen that it is a d2b Wii with the chip legs cut and the guy who done the chip has soldered the legs back to the board, but it looks to me that one of the legs has come away again, and I think the software mod needs to be on firmware 3.2 or something, and if I update the wii online I think it might jump the update itself to a higher ver than 3.2..

dell_xps
4th January, 2009, 01:04 AM
Not quite sure which software you mean, But I know that I can not update the WiiKey software to 1.9 as the wii can't boot from gcos discs, due to the chip not working.
And if you mean updating the wii firmware, that is still on ver 3.0.
That is why I am not sure about the software mod, as I have opened it up and seen that it is a d2b Wii with the chip legs cut and the guy who done the chip has soldered the legs back to the board, but it looks to me that one of the legs has come away again, and I think the software mod needs to be on firmware 3.2 or something, and if I update the wii online I think it might jump the update itself to a higher ver than 3.2..

M8 you connect to a server,it lists all the firmware, you select 3.2E, you can still go through with the softmod hack on 3.0 I'm sure, I know for a fact it runs on 3.1 firmware no problemo.
Just say no to an official Wii update simple as that ok.

internet2009
4th January, 2009, 07:48 PM
Hi WiiMan,

How do I contact you to get the wii chip'd. Is there a contact address or email I can come through. Thank you for your time

ianmac
4th January, 2009, 09:53 PM
M8 you connect to a server,it lists all the firmware, you select 3.2E, you can still go through with the softmod hack on 3.0 I'm sure, I know for a fact it runs on 3.1 firmware no problemo.
Just say no to an official Wii update simple as that ok.

I think I will give it a go, nothing to lose... Thanx