PDA

View Full Version : who is telling the truth TS panel or dreambox?

mas1234
25th June, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hello every one;

I have a dreambox 800 HDPVR clone. A few days back I installed TSpanel version 5.6.

Using TSpanel I checked the version of Second Stage loader and it says that it is 76-r1.

However when I turn on the power while pressing the front button and then login through the browser, it says that I have Second Stage Loader BUILD #69, built 20081129.

I am confused why the difference and would appreciate if anyone can provide a logical explanation.

By the way the image installed in my dreambox is Tunesia Sat experimental 2010-07-21 which I think is an old image suited for sim 1 ssl 69.

Thanks.

kadnor
3rd September, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hello every one;

I have a dreambox 800 HDPVR clone. A few days back I installed TSpanel version 5.6.

Using TSpanel I checked the version of Second Stage loader and it says that it is 76-r1.

However when I turn on the power while pressing the front button and then login through the browser, it says that I have Second Stage Loader BUILD #69, built 20081129.

I am confused why the difference and would appreciate if anyone can provide a logical explanation.

By the way the image installed in my dreambox is Tunesia Sat experimental 2010-07-21 which I think is an old image suited for sim 1 ssl 69.

Thanks.
You mention ONLY 800HPVR clone, have you change the simcard since you bought that NEW box.
Precisely you should correctly verified the version of the simcard - it is of great importance.
Also the recent version of SLL.
There is a possibilty that a program is not working
harmoniously.

mas1234
23rd September, 2012, 08:02 PM
You mention ONLY 800HPVR clone, have you change the simcard since you bought that NEW box.
Precisely you should correctly verified the version of the simcard - it is of great importance.
Also the recent version of SLL.
There is a possibilty that a program is not working
harmoniously.

Kadnor I have not changed the sim card. The box was new out of the box.

Can I verify the version of the sim card by opening the box and looking at it or is there another way?

Thanks alot.