PDA

View Full Version : ZF Transoft license key

Jeffinator
29th June, 2012, 05:05 AM
Hey all, so many of you are extremely helpful, and I am so very grateful! I was wondering if anyone has or can get a license key for ZF transoft, software ID is 20 (btw, that's the shortest id code I've seen yet!). I've searched the forums, but only come up empty. The software is required to communicate with the Freedomline series of transmissions found in Volvo trucks in North America. Maybe the software is called something else in Europe or elsewhere, or maybe the transmissions are labelled differently too. Either way, any help or insight is appreciated.

rudamie
6th July, 2012, 07:35 AM
Hey all, so many of you are extremely helpful, and I am so very grateful! I was wondering if anyone has or can get a license key for ZF transoft, software ID is 20 (btw, that's the shortest id code I've seen yet!). I've searched the forums, but only come up empty. The software is required to communicate with the Freedomline series of transmissions found in Volvo trucks in North America. Maybe the software is called something else in Europe or elsewhere, or maybe the transmissions are labelled differently too. Either way, any help or insight is appreciated.

Jeffinator,
Here you go enjoy.
SWID:20
Key: 960

Don't forget to push the Thanks button, over there in RED------------------------------------->

Mahle
2nd October, 2012, 03:02 AM
need key gen DDDL 7.0

cyph8r1975
2nd October, 2012, 05:25 AM
need key gen DDDL 7.0

Bad place, bad request......
Did you read the forum rules????????

eric486
2nd October, 2012, 08:23 PM
Can anyone help for transoft ID number 25?

ishell
2nd October, 2012, 08:45 PM
Can anyone help for transoft ID number 25?

password is 1200