PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 120hp Yr 2002 ME7.3.1 - Won't start

psam
29th June, 2012, 02:22 PM
Hi,

I have this AR 147 1.6 120hp yr 2002 with ME7.3.1 that is showing PIN CODE on the dash.

The car was running ok, and suddenlly shut off and didn't start again... It's showing on the dash "pin code" and "system not programmed". It has 2 original keys (one with remote and one without). Both seems to me be ok when reading - ID48, but neither of them can start the car.

I've tried to re-program the keys with FES and AlfaOBD, but always: "comunication failed". Both programs can identify and acess "Engine" ok, and give me information that there's a key error. But I can't acess any other option of the softwares. Always "comunication failed" as described.

Can someone direct me on what to do to put the car back on the road?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

BR,
PM.

lurossi
29th June, 2012, 02:39 PM
hello, my experience tells me that is full of errors due to electrical noise from spark plugs worn or damaged, many times I've solved it by disconnecting the negative battery terminal, and then starts again a few minutes, then should be replaced by the original spark plugs, and problem solved, it is only a solution that has worked for me, as long as no parts are damaged, Greetings

psam
29th June, 2012, 02:58 PM
Hi,
Thanks for your answer/help.
I've already tried disconnecting the battery, but in fact didn't work.
I'm also thinking that something is damaged (eventually, as you said, due to the spark plugs).

But thanks anyway my friend.

hello, my experience tells me that is full of errors due to electrical noise from spark plugs worn or damaged, many times I've solved it by disconnecting the negative battery terminal, and then starts again a few minutes, then should be replaced by the original spark plugs, and problem solved, it is only a solution that has worked for me, as long as no parts are damaged, Greetings

immokill
30th June, 2012, 01:00 AM
Hi

Read with some tool eg. galleto eprom from ecu and send it here. Maybe immo box or immo line is damaged ... check fuses ...

Regards

euroscan
1st July, 2012, 06:08 AM
- read software form ECU and use immo-off. - next upload software.