PDA

View Full Version : softmodded wii upgrade advice

moozer
30th June, 2012, 04:08 PM
Hi all, I am currently on a softmodded Wii using 4.1E. I want to play the new Lego Batman game, but it won't work properly and I think an update to 4.3E will work. How can I simply update the system to get around this?

happy_highlander
30th June, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hi all, I am currently on a softmodded Wii using 4.1E. I want to play the new Lego Batman game, but it won't work properly and I think an update to 4.3E will work. How can I simply update the system to get around this?

You only need make sure the shop channel is updated, which you will have if you have played call of duty and most important install the d2x v8 that you will find in the downloads section

moozer
30th June, 2012, 05:15 PM
You only need make sure the shop channel is updated, which you will have if you have played call of duty and most important install the d2x v8 that you will find in the downloads section

I don't have the shopping channel full stop. I do,however, have Multi-Mod manager which can update system menus - but that errors. I don't have COD either.

happy_highlander
30th June, 2012, 05:39 PM
I don't have the shopping channel full stop. I do,however, have Multi-Mod manager which can update system menus - but that errors. I don't have COD either.

I'm on tapatalk at the minute so unfortunately you will have to do the search for yourself as it's a ballache to do links. Use the search function for shopping channel and that should find you that file then search d2x v8 and that will find you that file, install them both with wad manager in mmm and you should be good to go assuming you have updated your loaders as well

Keithuk
30th June, 2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome to DK.

You can download d2x v8 final wad pack (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/wii/16/d2x-v8-final-wad-pack-2048/). You can also add the Shopping Channel in ModMii (http://code.google.com/p/modmii/downloads/list) and install it with MMM.

moozer
30th June, 2012, 06:55 PM
I'm on tapatalk at the minute so unfortunately you will have to do the search for yourself as it's a ballache to do links. Use the search function for shopping channel and that should find you that file then search d2x v8 and that will find you that file, install them both with wad manager in mmm and you should be good to go assuming you have updated your loaders as well

Sorted. Did d2x v8 updates plus shop channel update. All is well with my game now. Thanks HH