PDA

View Full Version : I am having problems, cannot flash my dreambox

ozkanb
1st July, 2012, 12:18 PM
Hi,

I am trying to flash my dm500HD (clone, ferrari) using ferrariFiller (tried with 3_3_7F and 3_3_7FSE) and with dreamUp (already different versions...) but I am always getting 'upload completed, waiting for acknowledge...'.

When I start my dm up normally (without connection to dreamup or ferrarifiller) i am getting green light in front of the dreambox and on the ethernet connector I can also see the green light and yellow light flashing but when connecting with FerrariFiller or DreamUp then the ethernet lights don't flashes and I get the message above ('waiting for acknowledge...').

My problem is that I already got this problem but I managed to flash to openPLI on it using the webinterface (holding down the power button and switching dm on, then flashing via webinterface)

I thought that I can do this always so i was not careful anymore and then I wanted to flash openBlackHole. After flashing, my dreambox appeared to have another bootloader or something because i cannot even flash using the method via webinterface...

How should I flash my dreambox now? I really want to make this dm work because it is really a magnific box...

Thanks in advance..

grbcic
11th September, 2012, 10:53 AM
Did you solve your problem? I'm experencing same issue.

tabpmark
20th September, 2012, 09:05 PM
Did you solve your problem? I'm experencing same issue.
And I very lucky. I find the Sunray flashup is special edition of dreamup 1.3.3.7 and used same as dreamup

http://hotfile.com/dl/125132980/ee55...ashUP.rar.html

:bounce:

icemande
26th September, 2012, 07:21 PM
Hi,

the link is down

tokiblack
9th October, 2012, 05:22 PM
I have the same problem and i cant flash my dm 500s even with serial cabel...any suggestions??

xrayhan1
8th December, 2012, 12:33 PM
im new here and iwant to know more abt dreambox DM500c software / download n what are the items for the cable. thanks

huge10
26th March, 2014, 08:30 AM
same problem also for me!
I cant flash my dm 500s with null serial cable.

I left dreamup up for 7 hours with the message "waiting for acknoledge.." and today NOTHING new.

Please.. help!!! :-(

psats
26th March, 2014, 11:09 AM
same problem also for me!
I cant flash my dm 500s with null serial cable.

I left dreamup up for 7 hours with the message "waiting for acknoledge.." and today NOTHING new.

Please.. help!!! :-(
look in the 500 section there is plenty of info if you look.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f213/guide-flashing-dreambox-dreamup-42950/