PDA

View Full Version : iPad price

griff
2nd July, 2012, 09:30 PM
Just seen on www.bestdealsonline.co they are doing iPad 3 32gb for 312 seems to good to be true has anybody tried them or got 1 for that sort of price ??

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 09:31 PM
even at that price its too much. check out the spec of the google nexus and the price difference

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 09:38 PM
You can't go wrong with an Ipad ;)

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 09:39 PM
yes you can. youve already gone wrong by paying over the odss for inferior hardware. ill take hdmi out over a picture of a ~~~~ing apple anyday

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 09:41 PM
Haven't seen a tablet that comes near the Ipad. That's the benchmark m8 :) Nexus is ?200 for a 7" or thereabouts.

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 09:46 PM
ipads a skidmark. theyre good at advertising and thats it.. ~~~~ing arseholes. i buy say a telly from argos. it breaks. i take it back to argos . ipad breaks have to make an appointment with a ~~~~ing ''genius''. how far up their own arses can they get? and how come, everyone else can call a phone a ~~~~ing 'phone'. dont hear people going about saying wheres me n97? or wheres me motorola colorado? cos you DONT ~~~~ING CALL PHONES BY THEIR ~~~~ING TRADE NAME!! but oh no not apple sheep.. wheres me iphone? just call it a ~~~~ing phone! arseholes. ~~~~ apple and all they stand for.

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 09:48 PM
:hmmmm: It's a tablet not a phone. I've had mine 2 years and it's the dogs danglies :top: No reason why it should break TBH .

maca
2nd July, 2012, 09:50 PM
ipads a skidmark. theyre good at advertising and thats it.. ~~~~ing arseholes. i buy say a telly from argos. it breaks. i take it back to argos . ipad breaks have to make an appointment with a ~~~~ing ''genius''. how far up their own arses can they get? and how come, everyone else can call a phone a ~~~~ing 'phone'. dont hear people going about saying wheres me n97? or wheres me motorola colorado? cos you DONT ~~~~ING CALL PHONES BY THEIR ~~~~ING TRADE NAME!! but oh no not apple sheep.. wheres me iphone? just call it a ~~~~ing phone! arseholes. ~~~~ apple and all they stand for.
Apart from the above are they any good ???

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 09:52 PM
its only any good AFTER you jailbreak it.. and jailbreakings a good term for it, cos its like a tablet in prison before hand..
i mean for **** sake, before jb, you have to use the ~~~~ing bloatware of itunes to drag and drop. 160mb programme to drag and drop? ****s

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 09:53 PM
even after jailbreaking its an over priced, under specced crapheap

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 09:54 PM
Look shady if it was cheap you'd bite their hand off for one. Play with an Ipad then play with a Droid and theres no contest m8. Ipad hands down :top:

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 09:56 PM
IF it was cheap.. exactly.. its overpriced, even if it was the same price as say a nexus 7, id still buy the nexus 7 because one day i might want to do something silly like upgrade the storage without buying a whole new ~~~~ing tablet.

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 09:58 PM
So what your saying is you wouldn't have an Ipad if you were given one?

Shady
2nd July, 2012, 10:00 PM
of course if i was given one id take it... and stick it straight on fleabay...

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 10:01 PM
:boring: of course you would.

andy1967
2nd July, 2012, 10:26 PM
You 2 get a room.

Bulld0g
2nd July, 2012, 10:28 PM
He's bunking with Elric tonight m8 ;)

andy1967
2nd July, 2012, 10:37 PM
Yeah typical Shady going for the cheaper options

03ahmads
2nd July, 2012, 11:18 PM
IF it was cheap.. exactly.. its overpriced, even if it was the same price as say a nexus 7, id still buy the nexus 7 because one day i might want to do something silly like upgrade the storage without buying a whole new ~~~~ing tablet.

I'm pretty positive the nexus tablet doesn't have an sd card slot so you would have to buy another tablet lol I'm not really a fan of Apple either, their products are over priced for what they are and not as customisable as android, plus you have to do everything through itunes, main thing which p****s me off is they think their products are so above everything else that you can't even ~~~~ing send something via bluetooth to another device unless it's an apple device!

dp11
3rd July, 2012, 12:40 AM
Just seen on Best Deals Online (http://www.bestdealsonline.co) they are doing iPad 3 32gb for 312 seems to good to be true has anybody tried them or got 1 for that sort of price ??

.co is Colombia, the address not seem legitimate
Best Deals Online
Surrey Quays Road
Surrey Quays
London
SE16 2XU

shankill2012
3rd July, 2012, 09:54 AM
The prices of some of the stuff on that site look too good to be true i would be wary of it, have a look on this site - Major Deal - Great value New and Used Tablets, Mobiles and Smartphones. HTC, BlackBerry, Samsung, iPhone and iPad. (http://www.majordeal.co.uk/) i bought an ipad 1 wifi 64gb for ?212 , 2 days delivery.

griff
5th July, 2012, 05:39 PM
I was only checking it out for my mate. It seemed 2 cheap !
And shady get urself 1 and u won't look back they are the best tablet around !
And u say about taking stuff back I bet if ur telly was broke after 6 months Argos would tell u to phone someone who cared like the manufacture which would take ages. But apple would be sorted the same day ha