PDA

View Full Version : help with vw car , car is ''crazy''

dam495
3rd July, 2012, 11:29 PM
hi friends i need help, today i was working in remote control from a vw car, i I switched the button on the remote, the remote control is working now, but car is crazy now, when i press to lock the car ,the car lock but starts honking incessantly, when i press to unlock the car , car unlock and stop and the horn, what should i do now, i don't know where is the problem, is it in the ecu / i can't lock the car because he is crazy, he lock but starts honking. car is a vw santana 2003 imobilizer kostal

Morpheos3
3rd July, 2012, 11:42 PM
u should put a diagnostic tool on it ..... i assume that a door switch is deffectiv

leandroks
4th July, 2012, 05:03 AM
U ve got a problem in one or more doors sensor. probbly on the the hood or boot. Unplug then and see if the it locks ok...
Cheers

darrenhyland
4th July, 2012, 06:21 PM
CHECK THE FOLLOWING
#1 wiring between a-pillar and door on all doors.....pull each wire as they can break inside the plastic outer coating without evidence of break visible...repair by inserting a longer piece between break and solder connection then shrinkwrap.
#2 check comfort control module for moisture ingress and circuit corrosion...repair using a toothbrush and good quality electrical contact spray...replace corroded pins.
#3 check microswitches in the door locks etc

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO VAGCOM THEN USE FOR FAULT READING AND LIVE DATA TO ASSIST IN LOCATING THE PROBLEM.

dam495
4th July, 2012, 11:44 PM
solve the problem, i don't know what was the mystery, but i'ts working, i removed the battery and i waited 30 minutes, now car stopped , to make noise when I press the button to lock the car .