PDA

View Full Version : 2011 vw polo all keys lost

drivesure
4th July, 2012, 05:45 PM
hi , i need help. i have the vw key coding by the tail and cannot get my head around programming a new key when all keys are lost , i need help. i have a 2011 vw polo 1.4 with no keys to it. Vin Number AAVZZZ6RZBU063605 MODEL : 6R13K4 ENGINE: CLP043083.

i have km immo programmer. please assist me with procedure to get the vehicle in service mode and how to program the key. i have tango as well. vehicle has vdo cluster. please suggest what will be the best way to start to program a key. i will follow any suggestions to get this right ?

thanks

honingkoning
4th July, 2012, 09:54 PM
hi , i need help. i have the vw key coding by the tail and cannot get my head around programming a new key when all keys are lost , i need help. i have a 2011 vw polo 1.4 with no keys to it. Vin Number AAVZZZ6RZBU063605 MODEL : 6R13K4 ENGINE: CLP043083.

i have km immo programmer. please assist me with procedure to get the vehicle in service mode and how to program the key. i have tango as well. vehicle has vdo cluster. please suggest what will be the best way to start to program a key. i will follow any suggestions to get this right ?

thanks

What tools do you have mate, you need locksmith tools to do the job.
first you need keys that fit into your lock, than you need to open dash remove eep read and save,read seed key put in service mode.
and with right tools you can make a key now.

But why not just go 2 dealer it would be a lot easier.

Regards Adam