PDA

View Full Version : UNO or DUO?

konatist
4th July, 2012, 10:34 PM
Finally sneaked enough money aside with out wor lass knowing to buy one of the above but which one I know the UNO is better spec less the twin tuner but with the release of the twin tuner for the UNO soon it all points to the UNO. I know I've answered me own question I just wondered what you guys thought.

cactikid
4th July, 2012, 10:47 PM
they say the duo is 4 years old,old box,the uno is newer so maybe more updated.everybody always go by the specs.

konatist
4th July, 2012, 11:05 PM
Cheers. Cact nearly bought a duo the other month but for a easy life i decided not to ha ha sort of glad a did now

RuberDuck
4th July, 2012, 11:52 PM
I have them both and there both great boxes ( Had the uno for well over a year as i got one of the first in the country a few months before release ).

The Duo is soon to be phased out for the release of the Duo 2. I would say get the Uno and wait for the Twin tuner to be released, it has a better processor and more ram than the Duo and is also a good deal smaller too. I could go on and list all the differences but in the end i believe the uno is the better choice and you wont regret buying one.

konatist
5th July, 2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks rd think ill gan for tho uno after having the blade 7000 a can handle having one tuner until they release the plu n play twin in for the uno

dcurzon
13th July, 2012, 04:44 PM
is the dual tuner DEFINITELY going to be available?

digicon
14th July, 2012, 08:51 PM
is the dual tuner DEFINITELY going to be available?

Release date 3rd quater 2012 or in english terms anytime from september onwards

mdt
14th July, 2012, 09:09 PM
Finally sneaked enough money aside with out wor lass knowing to buy one of the above but which one I know the UNO is better spec less the twin tuner but with the release of the twin tuner for the UNO soon it all points to the UNO. I know I've answered me own question I just wondered what you guys thought.

ive just sold my duo and bought a uno(2 days ago) and sofar im happy with my decision... regards mdt

tonycarter
16th July, 2012, 02:49 PM
There is a site in germany were you can buy the plug-in dual tuners now. I nearly bought the duo last week, But think i will go for an Uno and daul tuner instead. Not much difference in cost.

digicon
16th July, 2012, 03:26 PM
There is a site in germany were you can buy the plug-in dual tuners now. I nearly bought the duo last week, But think i will go for an Uno and daul tuner instead. Not much difference in cost.

A link would be helpful for the Dual tuner, Does the site say available now or is it a pre-order.

tonycarter
16th July, 2012, 08:57 PM
Sorry just checked the site and its not a dual tuner my mistake. SatTipTop (http://www.sattiptop.de)