PDA

View Full Version : Hi All @ Digital Kaos

daviem1166
31st January, 2009, 04:19 AM
Hi all, my name is davie just joined digital kaos tonight and now posting my 1st post on the forum, I have a euro vox max box and I am looking for a manual for it as I have just set it up but I am not sure how my DVD Recorder that has free view built in to it, is set up with it, I hope to find such a user manual on here, you know the one's that are idiot proof and come with the picture to show which wire goes where, anyway Hi to all, yours Daviem1166 :):barscarf::)

gmb45
31st January, 2009, 04:55 AM
Hi all, my name is davie just joined digital kaos tonight and now posting my 1st post on the forum, I have a euro vox max box and I am looking for a manual for it as I have just set it up but I am not sure how my DVD Recorder that has free view built in to it, is set up with it, I hope to find such a user manual on here, you know the one's that are idiot proof and come with the picture to show which wire goes where, anyway Hi to all, yours Daviem1166 :):barscarf::)hi m8 welcome to dk

lfc4life
31st January, 2009, 05:15 AM
Hi all, my name is davie just joined digital kaos tonight and now posting my 1st post on the forum, I have a euro vox max box and I am looking for a manual for it as I have just set it up but I am not sure how my DVD Recorder that has free view built in to it, is set up with it, I hope to find such a user manual on here, you know the one's that are idiot proof and come with the picture to show which wire goes where, anyway Hi to all, yours Daviem1166 :):barscarf::)

hi there and welcome too dk :D