PDA

View Full Version : HYUNDAI PIN CALCULATOR PLUS HEADS UP

EssexTech
6th July, 2012, 10:50 PM
Hi Peeps
I wonder if anybody could supply me a Pin calculator for 2007 Hyundai's and onwards. I am in desperate need of one as I cannot get my usual supplier to supply them after 11pm and I need them all hours.

Another thing is that Hyundai have come away from the Smatra system on very late i30s and i40s so Carman will not touch them at present. Some other decoders are having trouble too.

wasiltwd
7th July, 2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Peeps
I wonder if anybody could supply me a Pin calculator for 2007 Hyundai's and onwards. I am in desperate need of one as I cannot get my usual supplier to supply them after 11pm and I need them all hours.

Another thing is that Hyundai have come away from the Smatra system on very late i30s and i40s so Carman will not touch them at present. Some other decoders are having trouble too.

http://www.cardiag.ru/hyundai/
Very good and cheap service. It is possible to single calculation

EssexTech
7th July, 2012, 10:54 PM
Thanks for your reply but I need one for a standalone computer if possible.

Meat-Head
7th July, 2012, 10:59 PM
retarded question, sorry unable to help, but there some awesome people on here

there people who can write stuff like this,

perhaps you could publish the ones you have got, and (if free) ask your supplier
for some 'odd' ones like 000000 111111 22222 333333 44444 555555 etc etc.

se if a DK member can figure it out

suggest pestering these *AWESOME* members

paul12345
and
alexsis (radio decode)
keyscoob (radio decode)

EssexTech
7th July, 2012, 11:11 PM
Hello Meaty
Cheers for the info..

The problem is the the keys on the i30/40 breack easily and when they are police vehicles they want them done ASAP which include the middle of the night. So Im stuffed after 11pm.

I need a supplier for key cases

Meat-Head
7th July, 2012, 11:17 PM
well, if that's the case you might be better off

as a temp fix, cut the transponder head off and cable tie to the steering colum to get them going agin.

does the fuzz only have 1 key per car or something!

Do they not support Inglish car makers?

Yes, sorry, can't help, but DEFFO post the numbers you have - so we can pinch fuzz cars - but so others can see if they can see the pattern - or random.

ray-ray
8th July, 2012, 02:33 AM
Hyundai new share if you have it needed here in the USA. On a side note nissan 2009-13 pin calculator has drop from the sky at 499.00 usd will be ready next week in las Vegas show. The software will cover the 2003-08 and the new 2009-13 bcm serial to pin. Hyundai turn to drop the info. Maybe Kia will leak the info.

EssexTech
12th July, 2012, 09:48 PM
Does anybody know of a good decoder I can purchase then