PDA

View Full Version : what are the chinese options to program keys, above 2010

dam495
6th July, 2012, 11:40 PM
let's start here a forum about what are the options, to program keys , in cars above 2010 fiat,ford,gm,opel,vauxhall,honda,kia,peugeout,citr oen,lancia, hyundai,renault,toyota,cherry,jac,vw,audi and others. since we know silca is off, and sbb covers cars until 2010 and t300 the is the same case, and all we need, chinese tools to work because the original is expensive, china is the best option, but new cars requires new tools. put your information here

keysmith
7th July, 2012, 05:51 PM
In the beginning my T300 and SBB where priced cheap enough to allow me to jump into the world of transponder keys. Those tools allowed me to add a new stream of income. I started to realize that both of those machine where not allowing me to program the newer cars or lacked all the functionality I needed. So I bought an MVP Pro as a back up. The MVP Pro is a much larger investment, but using the T300 and SBB for all these years has paid for the MVP Pro.

D.

dam495
7th July, 2012, 06:20 PM
nice , how long have you been worked with t300, and sbb?

dam495
7th July, 2012, 06:29 PM
opcom chinese is working until 2011 , add key without any problem corsa , vectra, astra,zafira,meriva,agile, and others, this was , the words from a salesman chinese ,anyone can confirm that, ? i am going to look about others tools chinese ,if you have information post here,

topclef
7th July, 2012, 06:35 PM
let's start here a forum about what are the options, to program keys , in cars above 2010 fiat,ford,gm,opel,vauxhall,honda,kia,peugeout,citr oen,lancia, hyundai,renault,toyota,cherry,jac,vw,audi and others. since we know silca is off, and sbb covers cars until 2010 and t300 the is the same case, and all we need, chinese tools to work because the original is expensive, china is the best option, but new cars requires new tools. put your information here

:banghead:Chinese tools was never the best option for professional locksmiths.

camelgd
7th July, 2012, 09:01 PM
I agree, but in the real world as a one man shop, capital is not always there to go with the best. One does what one can....

keysmith
7th July, 2012, 11:31 PM
nice , how long have you been worked with t300, and sbb?

3-5 years

I agree, but in the real world as a one man shop, capital is not always there to go with the best. One does what one can....

I am also a one man shop, but using the T300 and SBB for all these years has allowed me to pay for the MVP Pro.

D.

dam495
8th July, 2012, 03:36 PM
my opinion is if you have money buy one original tool, but if don't have money buy one chinese tool, until you save enought money, and buy mvp pro, tango, tmpro, and others,

leandroks
8th July, 2012, 07:53 PM
it this thread about what u can or cant afford or what is on the market capable of doing newer cars???

Automat
8th July, 2012, 07:56 PM
MVP is a great option, but tokens suck. However, free software upgrades do not.
I work on many many cars for the less-fortunate, always old cars, never new.
By the time I will need to change up my sbb/t300, Chinese engineers will come up with something or go out of business. I have faith the will not want to give up their pot of gold with auto key programming equipment.

wd bau
8th July, 2012, 08:29 PM
hello

As SBB stop update , and chinnese can not crack AD device , i think any one want to make new model should be wait.
if AD device crack by chinese there will be no NEW MODEL to do.

camelgd
9th July, 2012, 12:16 AM
Even though I have been in business for 30+ years, I stubbornly resisted getting into transponder tech until the last couple of years. I did and do a lot of back door work for car dealers doing the mechanical part of the locksmithing. Stayed busy with that until the big drop in 2008-2009. That motivated me to go ahead and start in with transponder keys. I had always done GM, since it didn-t take equipment. I still only have SBB and T-300, but I have a lot of excessories to make this work at their maximum. I do what I can, but my equipment capital leans to the safe opening and repair area.

dam495
10th July, 2012, 11:17 PM
nice , but t300 and sbb died , now we need think up 2010 what is the tool , original from china what is the original tool used in china today to programm keys , ford , gm, opel,fiat,toyota,honda,bmw,vw,citroen,peugeout,kia , and others , i think chinese market has a original toll am i right;/

Youneselm
11th July, 2012, 12:00 AM
DP3 IS A GOOD TOOL

leandroks
11th July, 2012, 12:11 AM
DP3 IS A GOOD TOOL
Have u got it????
Does it really works???
Cheers

isma123
11th July, 2012, 12:40 AM
Have u got it????
Does it really works???
Cheers

he do'nt know what his talking about :thrasher:

Automat
11th July, 2012, 03:50 PM
XcarDiag.com Official Blog (http://blog.xcardiag.com/)

Godiag T300+ What the heck is this thing? More snake oil, or a legitimate tool?

camelgd
11th July, 2012, 11:34 PM
Dang, they make it sound like it does everything but walk the dog! Didn't see a price... anybody know anything more?

Automat
12th July, 2012, 03:01 PM
Here's an idea of the price Camelgd, I started a thread on this thing, I have a feeling it's just a load of old electronic junk in a new skin.

2012 Godiag Auto Car Key Programmer T300+ New Release Free Shipping-in Code Readers & Scan Tools from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com (http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/594274607-2012-Godiag-Auto-Car-Key-Programmer-T300-New-Release-Free-Shipping-wholesalers.html)

alex1986
13th July, 2012, 10:44 AM
opcom chinese is working until 2011 , add key without any problem corsa , vectra, astra,zafira,meriva,agile, and others, this was , the words from a salesman chinese ,anyone can confirm that, ? i am going to look about others tools chinese ,if you have information post here,

OP COM SCANNER could not programming keys, just for simple code read/delect

dam495
15th July, 2012, 05:08 AM
t300 plus , is really working after 2011 for european cars?