PDA

View Full Version : HOTMAIL ACCOUNT ACCESS PROBLEM

koter002
31st January, 2009, 09:36 AM
Can anyone help me?
I cannot access my hotmail account with my sign in name and password.
Everytime I try to log in I get a message that you have logged in too many times, Try logging with different e mail address and password. when I try to put same details again it is taking me to password reset site with history person question to answer or option to send e-mail to different e-mail address. I have never used that option before. It is not accepting the answer I provide and there is no facility to input my daughter's e-mail to send the e-mail generated into her account to reset my password.
Couple days ago i have noticed another account was opened on my computer with unknown name. i did a mistake to delete that account without further investigation. I am adminstrator on my computer with my daughter as limited user. The new account was also as limited user.
i have also noticed one more thing when I go on internet. If I click tools and click on internet option, I get a message "this option has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer, contacrt your system administrator"
I suspect my computer is hijected but i have no way of knowing and I cannot access my hotmail a/c.
Is there any way I can contact hotmail direct to inform them of my problem? and any way to tell what is happening on my computer?
Any help will be a great help.
P.S. I only have one daughter and no one elst apart from us two has an access to my computer at home.
:coffin: