PDA

View Full Version : eurovox manual install keys

smirnoff_rules
9th April, 2008, 07:20 PM
l just did it this away on a old 2 and a max

They have changed the keyroll method and auto update will not work for now so you have to manually input keys everytime they change:

1. Press Menu, press OK on language settings.
2. Press 1968 TWICE on your remote.
3. Key screen will open, use the < or > button on remote to get to Nagravision screen if it is not visible.
4. Press OK on N**. Go down to key data field and enter codes for line 00 first. Use < or > arrows on remote to change numbers/letters.
5. When done press blue button to save and exit.
6. Now scroll down to second N** line and press OK.
7. Do same as above and change key data field for line 01.
8. Press blue button to save and exit.
9. Exit out all the way to view channels.

get the new keys from the link on the main page lads

Herbie
9th April, 2008, 10:14 PM
I used this on my Eurovox worked a treat

Thanks

MILLY0107
14th April, 2008, 03:19 PM
me too worked for me in tw surrey

C64
14th April, 2008, 04:33 PM
Looks like the poor EV1 + 2 will be the last to get a fix.

davieboy.rfc
14th April, 2008, 10:28 PM
hi there i was wondering if u could help me im a newbie at this ive a eurovox max v black and ive tried to update it with no sucess ive got to load my box using the normal mode but the new info is about fast installation which wont work on my box i cant pick up on any transponders either so i cant even watch council telly.lol if you could point me in the general direction that would be great.

davieboy:(

smirnoff_rules
14th April, 2008, 10:31 PM
so have u installed the new fixed firmware in the downloads m8 .

davieboy.rfc
14th April, 2008, 10:52 PM
im really am in laymans terms a newbie thts why igot the euro vox it was plug n &play simple so could u spell it out for me what t do as im not very good with things like these.

smirnoff_rules
14th April, 2008, 10:58 PM
u will need a null cable m8 . ebays the best . u have to connect to a pc and to the box and send the new software to it

davieboy.rfc
14th April, 2008, 11:07 PM
i have a rs cable that came wit the eurovox that gos from the vox to the pc is this the same as a null cable?

bigguns247
14th April, 2008, 11:32 PM
I think its called an rs 232 cable also.

honcho
15th April, 2008, 07:29 PM
BETTER WAY TO MANUALLY CHANGING CODES FOR THE EUROVOX

Press menu on the remote,press the yellow button(TEXT)
Provider=54 01 for NTL ... 5E 01 for chorus ... 5A01 for TW
Key 00-key in tne codes for 00
Key 01-key in the codes for 01
using the remote use these butoons for the numbers in the codes
TV= A, RADIO= B, P-=C, P+= D, INFO= E, RECALL= F.
press ok to save and exit to a tv station

davieboy.rfc
15th April, 2008, 08:54 PM
hi there im not being funny but do u knowewhat the eurovox keys r & do they work on the max v?

smirnoff_rules
15th April, 2008, 09:01 PM
if u have the cable with the box just install the software in downloads m8 . no need for keys then

davieboy.rfc
15th April, 2008, 09:48 PM
hi there ive dounloaded the software but i cant get to normal mode for install it jumps strait 2 fast install & once it does that it wont or cant find my transponder any info would be gr8t im awaiting info from the people i got the box from as i dont think im the only 1 with this problem.

smirnoff_rules
15th April, 2008, 09:52 PM
so did wot l said work .. just so others will know ? and check your cable feed in the rf socket on the left looking at the back

davieboy.rfc
15th April, 2008, 10:00 PM
naw m8y everything is were it shouldbe including the cable im afraid im still sitting here with 4 zeros because when i doonloaded the software it even took away ma council telly as well

smirnoff_rules
15th April, 2008, 10:15 PM
wot u lost your feed to the other box in your house ??

james131
1st October, 2008, 10:00 PM
Hi i have just bought one of these boxes.. i cannot get get access to the scrambled channels and keeps asking me to insert smart card?? Can anyone help please..

Jonpc
4th October, 2008, 05:37 AM
Hi i have just bought one of these boxes.. i cannot get get access to the scrambled channels and keeps asking me to insert smart card?? Can anyone help please..

Press Menu, Config, System info, OK, Read back what it says in there.

blueboy63
28th November, 2008, 04:46 AM
... Cheers smirnoff worked just great thanx...

bigbob
28th November, 2008, 07:19 AM
my erovox box is now up and runing i've put new codes in thanks for the help from you all on the forum. thank you.

chinkoblinko
28th November, 2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Guys,

I am having trouble with updating the keys. I have a eurovox 500 and have all the latest firmware etc, and last night I downloaded the new keys from this forum. I think i should be using the pure codes, is this right??

Also, do I need to update both codes or just one, as the pure codes have two lines, do these both need to be entered?

I tried doing all this last night and still no joy! Can someone please confirm if I am doing the right thing or not? I'm editing the top two lines of the codes at the mo!

Hope someone can come up with new firmware soon!

Cheers

chinkoblinko!

gsandhu
28th November, 2008, 10:24 AM
hi bigbob what code did you enter

316 ste
28th November, 2008, 03:21 PM
i dnt av a rs232 cable or null cable are they the same and is this a vital object tht u need for ur box plz reply asap thnk you

bladesman
28th November, 2008, 04:05 PM
worked first time

bigbob
28th November, 2008, 05:21 PM
DO NOT POST CODES

davidstoncold
28th November, 2008, 05:28 PM
dont think you can post them openly mate id delete them..

pv1
28th November, 2008, 05:49 PM
the easist way to do it is by pressing menu button then the yellow button once you do this you should see were you need to enter the keys that are in the keymaster.exe

best to check which keeys you need and the provider key to find this out you could try

1. Press Menu, press OK on language settings.
2. press down
3. Press 1968

you will see the provider key and the name which should help inditfying what keys you need to enter

SK520
28th November, 2008, 07:50 PM
WILL THE NTL KEY BE THE SAME FOR VIRGIN.

CAN ANYONE POINT ME TO WHERE THE KEYS ARE FOR LINE 00 AND 01.

THATS ALL I NEED.

baggie boy
28th November, 2008, 08:10 PM
Apologies for being a numpty, complete novice with eurovox500pvr -not got a clue about these keys. can someone post a step by step guide.

Apologies again

Boing Boing

satsmo
28th November, 2008, 08:11 PM
Page 1 is a step by step guide?

DenMan
28th November, 2008, 08:15 PM
ive followed your instructions as they are although when i get to the nagravision screen all the boxes to the left are blank then about 8 down its got NoName ... im guessing this is the box where i put the codes right??? there is no boxes stating N**??