PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 4s is not connecting with absinthe 2.0.4

saican
8th July, 2012, 08:52 PM
Hi Guys,
I have downloaded absinthe 2.0.4 from the website now i am trying to jailbreak my iphone 4s one more time(all ready jailbreaked).When i connect my phone to the absinthe it does not connect to the phone i have look around the google about it and did all the suggested idea like run absinthe as administrator but no luck,could you please guide me how i can run this to jailbreak my phone,I am running 5.1.1.
Thanks

fijiman
8th July, 2012, 10:05 PM
Hi Guys,
I have downloaded absinthe 2.0.4 from the website now i am trying to jailbreak my iphone 4s one more time(all ready jailbreaked).When i connect my phone to the absinthe it does not connect to the phone i have look around the google about it and did all the suggested idea like run absinthe as administrator but no luck,could you please guide me how i can run this to jailbreak my phone,I am running 5.1.1.
Thanks

Not sure what your doing...? are you jailbroken already and trying to run Absinthe again...? if this is the case you will always fail...

If you are just trying to jailbreak 5.1.1 using Absinthe for the first time try starting Absinthe then starting iTunes make sure iTunes "sees" your iPhone then close iTunes....Absinthe should now see your iPhone....

saican
8th July, 2012, 10:22 PM
Not sure what your doing...? are you jailbroken already and trying to run Absinthe again...? if this is the case you will always fail...

If you are just trying to jailbreak 5.1.1 using Absinthe for the first time try starting Absinthe then starting iTunes make sure iTunes "sees" your iPhone then close iTunes....Absinthe should now see your iPhone....
Thanks for your reply yes this is allready jailbreaked with absinthe,now i am trying again to see if i can jailbreak twice,i do not know if i can jailbreak it twice,when i was trying to connect with absinthe it does not connect and show me any thing in the absinthe like which version it is uesing.

fijiman
8th July, 2012, 10:41 PM
Not sure what your trying to achieve..? You CANNOT jailbreak twice...there is no reason to do this...?

saican
9th July, 2012, 12:36 AM
Not sure what your trying to achieve..? You CANNOT jailbreak twice...there is no reason to do this...?
Thanks my friend now i understand thats why it was not communicating with i phone.