PDA

View Full Version : Terry V Fredinand live in court today

yasminandrio
9th July, 2012, 11:45 AM
This is ~~~~ing Laughable just take a look at the live report what a ~~~~ing Joke footballers are!! Not just these two!! but this just takes the biscuit!!

Live Updates: John Terry Appears In Court (http://news.sky.com/story/957892/live-updates-john-terry-appears-in-court)

Shady
9th July, 2012, 11:59 AM
only joke seems to be these little nuggete..

11:37am (http://news.sky.com/story/957892/live-updates-john-terry-appears-in-court#scribble_34606923) http://avatars.scribblelive.com/2011/6/8/0e49f591-aed6-4f08-ad61-5d1f4f66e4cd.jpg Ferdinand says he didn't accuse Terry of using racist language. Claims he had no reason to accuse him of that.

11:46am (http://news.sky.com/story/957892/live-updates-john-terry-appears-in-court#scribble_34607195) http://avatars.scribblelive.com/2011/6/8/0e49f591-aed6-4f08-ad61-5d1f4f66e4cd.jpg Ferdinand: He (Terry) asked me what I said to him. He said, 'Donyounthink I racially abused you?' I said 'No.'

? Anton says he didnt accuse Terry of racist language? why the ~~~~ has it got to court then?

yasminandrio
9th July, 2012, 12:05 PM
only joke seems to be these little nuggete..

11:37am (http://news.sky.com/story/957892/live-updates-john-terry-appears-in-court#scribble_34606923) http://avatars.scribblelive.com/2011/6/8/0e49f591-aed6-4f08-ad61-5d1f4f66e4cd.jpg Ferdinand says he didn't accuse Terry of using racist language. Claims he had no reason to accuse him of that.

11:46am (http://news.sky.com/story/957892/live-updates-john-terry-appears-in-court#scribble_34607195) http://avatars.scribblelive.com/2011/6/8/0e49f591-aed6-4f08-ad61-5d1f4f66e4cd.jpg Ferdinand: He (Terry) asked me what I said to him. He said, 'Donyounthink I racially abused you?' I said 'No.'

? Anton says he didnt accuse Terry of racist language? why the ~~~~ has it got to court then?

It was a member of public who reported it to the police, so they have to investigate!!

andy1967
9th July, 2012, 01:14 PM
QPR made the complaint to the police.

yasminandrio
9th July, 2012, 01:36 PM
QPR made the complaint to the police.

Conflicting reports on internet but at the hearing this morning it was said a member of public made the complaint by email.

Video footage of an incident (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2011/oct/24/john-terry-anton-ferdinand-video) towards the end of QPR's 1-0 victory (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/23/qpr-chelsea-premier-league) has circulated in which it has been suggested Terry calls the home defender a "f*****g black c**t". Terry denies this but the pictures are to be scrutinised by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham police after a member of the public emailed a complaint.

Shady
9th July, 2012, 01:37 PM
maximum penalty 2,500 quid fine... big deal

yasminandrio
9th July, 2012, 01:41 PM
maximum penalty 2,500 quid fine... big deal

But if he was a fan going to the game and was found guilty of the same could get a life time ban from all ground!! Should ban him from every ground!! Now that would be fair!!

Shady
9th July, 2012, 01:43 PM
would it?
a fan would be banned from grounds yes.... would he be told he cant go to work?

yasminandrio
9th July, 2012, 01:48 PM
would it?
a fan would be banned from grounds yes.... would he be told he cant go to work?

If i called someone at work the same thing i would get the sack!! so yes it would!! In any other job you would lose your job!! It would be classed as gross misconduct!!

Shady
9th July, 2012, 01:51 PM
yes you would lose your job at that place.. and that would be your works decision to make, not a judges.. and by banning him from every ground in the country, it would be tantamount to telling a decorator he can never pick up a brush again

SIMPLY THE BEST
9th July, 2012, 02:21 PM
Years and Years of degradation for black people has now come to this sort of reaction over name calling, it's payback time for all the hundreds of years of abuse

zee24
9th July, 2012, 02:30 PM
It was Ferdinand's girlfriend who showed him the Youtube footage after the game, but he didn't hear anything said during the game.

zee24
9th July, 2012, 02:31 PM
Ferdinand said: "He called me a c*** and I called him a c*** back and he gave me a gesture as if to say my breath smelled.

"I said to him 'How can you call me a c***? You s******d your team-mate's missus, you***'re a c***".

lol

bobwill
9th July, 2012, 07:05 PM
If he get fined for that what next ,some one will be took to
court for looking at a non white person, most of the shouting
about it has been by white do gooders ,left wing and PC birgade

flyingpig
9th July, 2012, 07:28 PM
If he gets found guilty he will face a lenghy ban from the FA and a bigger fine.

He should never represent his country again if he is found guilty... And as mentioned earlier, when not taking part in any football game - he should be banned to visit as a supporter or ambassador.

Shady
9th July, 2012, 07:30 PM
why should we suffer? he was immense during the euros

Bulld0g
9th July, 2012, 07:33 PM
~~~~ him he'll probably get changed into his kit when the Judge is about to give the verdict.

Shady
9th July, 2012, 07:34 PM
if anton wins, terry will be in picture celebrating with him :roflmao:

Bulld0g
9th July, 2012, 07:35 PM
:roflmao: yea but with his new kit on though

zee24
9th July, 2012, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Shady;1621251]why should we suffer? he was immense during the euros[/QUOTE

he hasn't got long left as an England player, so you'll have to suffer without him anyway

flyingpig
9th July, 2012, 07:52 PM
You cant take into account suffering,,,,, I would ask the question why would the national team want a convicted racist in their team??

We have banners everywhere - Kick Racism Out!! If he is convicted it will only go one way.... And rightly so.

By your reckoning Shady - Messi should be able to get away with mass murder..... Becuase, - why should we suffer the brilliance of not seeing him....?

Shady
9th July, 2012, 07:54 PM
messi dont play for england... ~~~~ him

Bulld0g
9th July, 2012, 07:56 PM
Neither will Terry for much longer ;)

He'll always be there though, in the background with his kit on ............waiting :roflmao:

Shady
9th July, 2012, 07:57 PM
You cant take into account suffering,,,,, I would ask the question why would the national team want a convicted racist in their team??

We have banners everywhere - Kick Racism Out!! If he is convicted it will only go one way.... And rightly so.

By your reckoning Shady - Messi should be able to get away with mass murder..... Becuase, - why should we suffer the brilliance of not seeing him....?

you're asking the wrong bloke mate, i support birmingham, we signed marlon king, convicted of sexual assault.. end of the day, if they play well for the team, fans soon forget what they done wrong

DOUGALMCD
9th July, 2012, 08:40 PM
Yes but would you sign Marlon's brother Wan.
You know I remember when you just shrugged your shoulders if anybody called you names.
Too many sensitive people living sheltered lives nowadays.

yasminandrio
9th July, 2012, 10:54 PM
why should we suffer? he was immense during the euros

He was ~~~~ing shit a yard behind the pace all the time ur blinded shady always will be! U r so going down in my estimation these day with your ~~~~ing comments! You are always trying to get a reaction.

aleister crowley
10th July, 2012, 12:15 AM
I couldn't honestly care less about this case. I couldn't give a fck what was, or was not, said.

If the other players, of the non-swimmer variety, complain about what's said to them on or off the park, then perhaps they should man the fck up.

The way the papers are putting it, you'd think (until you read the actual story) that he launched into a racist diatribe, rather than using the word 'black' once during a shouting match that the other bloke had initiated.

It's a joke that this has been labelled racist. I don't think it was the word 'black' so much as the associated other words......
He should have sexually abused him instead ,then the courts would have a real case to deal with rather than this joke of a case.

mtv1
10th July, 2012, 12:22 AM
agree totaly m8 what a pile of shit on the pitch off the pitch the world has gone crazy pc this pc that amazing the guy said just after the match ohhh ya we had a great bit of banter but when later he spoke with a lawyer twas racial abuse not banter ffs life stinks ... end of and we have better things to do here on DK than this rubbish

Shady
10th July, 2012, 07:46 AM
He was ~~~~ing shit a yard behind the pace all the time ur blinded shady always will be! U r so going down in my estimation these day with your ~~~~ing comments! You are always trying to get a reaction.

course he was :boring:

Bulld0g
10th July, 2012, 06:43 PM
Suarez was found guilty for saying Negrito. Terry called him a black bastard, let the ~~~~er swing. What's good for the Goose and all that ;)

jordigirl
10th July, 2012, 06:52 PM
fgs what a waste of tax payers money this trial is, why didn't ferdinand just deck him - when he said it - job done lol

Bulld0g
10th July, 2012, 06:54 PM
Because he never heard him say it.

zee24
10th July, 2012, 07:10 PM
was the title to this thread always Fredinand?

aleister crowley
10th July, 2012, 09:59 PM
Ferdinand is proving what people have thought of for a long time...the race card is handy to have in your back pocket.
Ferdinand admits to calling him a 'c**t' and a 'fckking knobhead' who shagged his mates girlfriend and allegedly said to Ashley Cole as they walked off the pitch "I can say what I want to who I want"
Then claims that being called a 'Black c**t' took it to another level and really made his bottom lip wobble.
What a wnker...bet Terry wishes he had just flattened him.

I'm not a fan of Terry but this is turning into a farce. They call each other names but because the word 'black' is used he ends up in court.

I wish the judge could just say "You are both footballers, so please just fck off!"

Judging by the amount of foul and abusive language they were throwing at one another I think they were setting a really bad example to the kids.
They should use this to wash out both their mouths...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2d144d4.jpg

zee24
10th July, 2012, 10:37 PM
i wished the judge said that as well, but swearing at each other or banter whatever you call it is one thing calling someone a black c*** is another.

This made me laugh,

Asked why he was so angry with Mr Terry appealing for a penalty, Mr Ferdinand, describing himself as a "calm, collected player", said: "Because I am a winner." lol

They should be made to settle it in the ring.

southpaw83
10th July, 2012, 11:24 PM
Racism is completely unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

Whether is merits a court case is debatable, but Terry should be hammered.

aleister crowley
10th July, 2012, 11:34 PM
Racism is completely unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

Whether is merits a court case is debatable, but Terry should be hammered.

Give over you daft porridge wog.
It was heat of the moment,handbags at dawn stuff that has ridiculously somehow ended up in a court of law.

Trouble is, if Terry gets convicted you will be arrested for asking for Black Jacks in an Indian Sweet shop......even though he is a c**t like most footballers....there is a big difference between proper racism and a remark FFS.

southpaw83
10th July, 2012, 11:46 PM
It was heat of the moment,handbags at dawn stuff that has ridiculously somehow ended up in a court of law.

Trouble is, if Terry gets convicted you will be arrested for asking for Black Jacks in an Indian Sweet shop......even though he is a c**t like most footballers....there is a big difference between proper racism and a remark FFS.

"Proper racism", fck me

Calling someone "a black ****" is unambiguously racist. I wouldn't have bothered with a court case, but a lengthy ban and a fine are just deserts

Your pish about Indian sweet shops is just absolute nonsense.

zee24
10th July, 2012, 11:51 PM

don't be daft mate comparing being called a black c*** and going to the shop for black jacks. Besides indians are brown not black lol

has the person who complained to the police been in court yet?

aleister crowley
10th July, 2012, 11:54 PM
"Proper racism", fck me

Calling someone "a black ****" is unambiguously racist. I wouldn't have bothered with a court case, but a lengthy ban and a fine are just deserts

Your pish about Indian sweet shops is just absolute nonsense.

You know the picture for your avatar...it's absolutely A1 spot on.

The irony goes straight over your head.

aleister crowley
10th July, 2012, 11:55 PM
has the person who complained to the police been in court yet?

No.
I think he's giving his evidence via Twitter.

southpaw83
10th July, 2012, 11:59 PM
You know the picture for your avatar...it's absolutely A1 spot on.

The irony goes straight over your head.

Hmmm, racist Ally doesn't like Neil Lennon. I'm absolutely astonished.

Post another picture like the bar of soap mate, you're breaking down PC Britain for the ordinary man.

aleister crowley
10th July, 2012, 11:59 PM
don't be daft mate comparing being called a black c*** and going to the shop for black jacks. Besides indians are brown not black lol

I wouldn't mind but have you looked at Anton.
He's more of a beige than black so unless he's not looked in a mirror then it would have been offensive if he'd called him a "fcking beige c**t"

aleister crowley
11th July, 2012, 12:02 AM
Hmmm, racist Ally doesn't like Neil Lennon. I'm absolutely astonished.

Post another picture like the bar of soap mate, you're breaking down PC Britain for the ordinary man.

Your quite an angry little wasp aren't you. Personally I just leave it to admin or moderators to decide.

Shady
11th July, 2012, 08:02 AM
i take it that nobody in here has ever called a scot a jock c***, or a welsh man a taff, or an irish, a mick, paddy, bogtrotter etc? im surprised you managed to get on those horses, they're so high

Bulld0g
11th July, 2012, 08:14 AM
Hmmm i just find some of the comments in this thread a bit hypocritical. What Terry said was handbags but Suarez should have been banned for life just for using a word that wasn't even racist. Double standards maybe? Or maybe it's just because he's not English.

Shady
11th July, 2012, 08:18 AM
tbf, some of these double standards are coming from a liverpool fan too.. defending suarez and denouncing terry.

yasminandrio
11th July, 2012, 09:53 AM
tbf, some of these double standards are coming from a liverpool fan too.. defending suarez and denouncing terry.

To be fair to the Liverpool fans that use this forum i think most said if found guilty Suarez should have the book thrown at him!! to be fair to Suarez he admitted his guilt and there was no video evidence, You can quite clearly see Terry say it and the horrible C**T is still making excuses. Terry and his whole family are proper scumbags IMHO

shankill2012
11th July, 2012, 10:00 AM
Not sure what Terry's WHOLE family have done to be called scumbags by someone that doesn't know them - maybe you can elaborate why ???

yasminandrio
11th July, 2012, 10:08 AM
Not sure what Terry's WHOLE family have done to be called scumbags by someone that doesn't know them - maybe you can elaborate why ???

Why don't you google it!! The Whole Family are Scumbags!!! Like i said its my opinion!! And how do you know i don't know them??

shankill2012
11th July, 2012, 10:15 AM
Why don't you google it!! The Whole Family are Scumbags!!! Like i said its my opinion!! And how do you know i don't know them??

Of course it's only YOUR opinion which doesn't mean it's right, and if you knew the family you wouldn't have had to google it would you ? John terry is on trial not his wife & kids & family .

yasminandrio
11th July, 2012, 10:18 AM
Of course it's only YOUR opinion which doesn't mean it's right, and if you knew the family you wouldn't have had to google it would you ? John terry is on trial not his wife & kids & family as you put it.

I didn't goole it i told you to, In my eyes my opinion is right i not just talking about this trial, The whole family are SCUMBAGS!!!

SIMPLY THE BEST
11th July, 2012, 12:53 PM
As with most instances like this when someone has been accused of something like this petty or not common sense gets thrown out the window and your own view on that individual is all that matters.

And most often rather than not, what follows is a personal character assassination regardless of the seriousness of what is occurring,at the end of the day what people are saying about Terry on here is just down to not liking him and what he has done in the past and possibly just because he is from a certain team and fans are very tribal when it comes to stuff like that, so to hell with common sense and people will still just remain to do a hatchet job based on biased and personal views sadly thats just human nature.

All i would say is "people who live in glass houses" etc etc.

jordigirl
11th July, 2012, 01:04 PM
would the same farce have happened if terry had been more politically correct and said you coloured c***??

racism works more than 1 way in MY opinion and a think this case is just trying to make an example out of someone with a high profile

totally a waste of time and money :)

SIMPLY THE BEST
11th July, 2012, 02:10 PM
would the same farce have happened if terry had been more politically correct and said you coloured c***??

racism works more than 1 way in MY opinion and a think this case is just trying to make an example out of someone with a high profile

totally a waste of time and money :)

You don't often talk sense ;) but you might have something there lol

Isn't it deemed more racist getting called coloured than it is getting called black ? i seem to recall seeing that somewhere but it used to be the other way round years ago i remember.

Sadly it will only fuel more hatred amongst the cavemen of this world.

alom5
11th July, 2012, 03:09 PM
why didnt' terry just pay the fine and then this would not have been wasting our ~~~~IN money and time in the ~~~~in courts.

HE SAID IT....it's on tv ffs and he still denying it. what a knob.

i thought suarez was a crunt for saying it...but i have respect for him in hindsight as he was man enough to admit it ( even tho it's not on tv)

but terry is just a crunt..and the sooner he is forced to retire and crawl back into the sewers....the better!!!

Cod3waX
11th July, 2012, 07:17 PM
the whole idea to offend some1 is to make them feel offended! so the big deal will the N word or black when a N is actually brown WTF STUPID F**KING WORLD

OMG SOME1 CALLED ME A NAUGHTY WORD MR POLICEMAN HELP HELP IT HURTS

GO F**K YALSELF

davvo
11th July, 2012, 07:41 PM
Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker.

It was just After Eight.

They got off at Quality Street .

He asked her name. 'Polo, I'm the one with the hole' she said with a Wispa.

'I'm Marathon , the one with the nuts' he replied.

He touched her Cream Eggs, which was a Kinder Surprise for her.

Then he slipped his hand into her Snickers, which made her Ripple.

He fondled her Jelly Babies and she rubbed his Tic Tacs.

Soon they were Love Hearts.

It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight.

But, 3 days later, his Sherbet Dip Dab started to itch.

Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with TERRY and he had Allsorts!

smirnoff_rules
11th July, 2012, 07:46 PM
Fredinand is a big fanny ,, its a mans sport ,, if your ginger , your a ~~~~in ginger ***** . if your fat your a fat ***** and so on .. get a life . u say the first thing that comes into your head , abit like tourettes , theres nothing meant by it ,, heat of the moment like he said at the time ,, aday later has a fanny fit about it

zee24
11th July, 2012, 11:47 PM
John Barnes had bananas and all sorts thrown at him during his playing career got called every racist thing at the time, he didn't let it effect him and what he said recently has got it bang on if you can't get rid of racism in society how are you going to do it in football...

That said if you can get locked up being racist in public then the same should apply to being racist on the pitch. Either change the law or don't let certain laws only be applied to certain people.

billy2
12th July, 2012, 02:08 AM
think this says it all

Can white people say nigger ? - YouTube

aleister crowley
13th July, 2012, 02:26 PM
John Terry found not guilty of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

http://news.sky.com/story/959809/john-terry-found-not-guilty-of-racist-abuse

smirnoff_rules
13th July, 2012, 02:30 PM
good ,

f****** black c*** wots wrong with that ?
would a white player take a black guy to court for saying f****** white c***.... dont think so

zee24
13th July, 2012, 02:34 PM
good ,

would a white player take a black guy to court for saying f****** white c***.... dont think so

what's right about it? go and say that to a black man if your man enough then come back and tell us what's wrong with it

smirnoff_rules
13th July, 2012, 02:36 PM
what's right about it? go and say that to a black man if your man enough then come back and tell us what's wrong with it

its a mans sport heat of the moment . bad tackles , tempers and so on .. if u think thats bad u have never played football

Shady
13th July, 2012, 02:37 PM
People get too precious over colour.. ive been called a honky, is that racist? do i care? do i make an issue of it?

super jumbe
13th July, 2012, 02:42 PM
http://db2.stb01.s-msn.com/i/75/52A986B38B82E3A95E7410FFD3C5C.jpg

Chelsea captain John Terry has been cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand during a Premier League match.

Chief Magistrate Howard Riddle he had heard a great deal of evidence to show Terry is not racist.

http://db2.stb01.s-msn.com/i/75/52A986B38B82E3A95E7410FFD3C5C.jpg

I said all along Terry was not racist, they just happy to spend tax payers money.. :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

zee24
13th July, 2012, 02:43 PM
good ,

if it's not ok to say it in society, it's not ok to say it on the pitch, young kids watch the game you don't want them growing up thinking it's ok to use this type of language.

Shady
13th July, 2012, 02:47 PM
its not about whether or not its ok to say it in society, its about one instance of it, in a heated argument, in a heated atmosphere in a competitive game making somebody racist. it doesnt.

smirnoff_rules
13th July, 2012, 02:49 PM
if it's not ok to say it in society, it's not ok to say it on the pitch, young kids watch the game you don't want them growing up thinking it's ok to use this type of language.

think your living in a bubble if u think black kids and whites kid dont talk about colour to one another , my black m8s take the piss out of me and me them , they havnt a problem about being black or being called black .. nigger is different ..

but u say the first thing that comes into your head in the heat of an argument .ginger ***** , fat ***** u name it .. and Ferdinand hadnt a problem at the time . only after he got home and was talked into it

zee24
13th July, 2012, 02:52 PM
Heat of the moment aint no bloody excuse, people have been murdered in the heat of the moment yet they're killers have been jailed.

Most things on the pitch are heat of the moment yet players still get sent off, it's no excuse

Shady
13th July, 2012, 02:53 PM

Most things on the pitch are heat of the moment yet players still get sent off, it's no excuse

IF the ref hears it...

zee24
13th July, 2012, 02:54 PM
think your living in a bubble if u think black kids and whites kid dont talk about colour to one another , my black m8s take the piss out of me and me them , they havnt a problem about being black or being called black .. nigger is different ..

but u say the first thing that comes into your head in the heat of an argument .ginger ***** , fat ***** u name it .. and Ferdinand hadnt a problem at the time . only after he got home and was talked into it

"my black m8s"

well there you go then they are your mates, go say it to someone other then a mate then see what happens

smirnoff_rules
13th July, 2012, 02:59 PM
"my black m8s"

well there you go then they are your mates, go say it to someone other then a mate then see what happens

then l would be looking for a fight the same as if he called me the c word .. its the c word bit that rubs u up . black bit shouldnt ( because he is black ) black and proud aswell l would think ..

alom5
13th July, 2012, 03:43 PM
Its sad that he was found not guilty.....as it was so obvious....

If you think he's not...then just YouTube it and read his lips...don't need much expertise to figure out what he said.

smirnoff_rules
13th July, 2012, 03:50 PM
Its sad that he was found not guilty.....as it was so obvious....

If you think he's not...then just YouTube it and read his lips...don't need much expertise to figure out what he said.

not guilty John Terry Innocent?? Let's have a closer look! - YouTube

bobwill
13th July, 2012, 07:01 PM
that pissed off the leftes,dogooders and the PC birgade
some of you on here should read all of this website, it is some of you to a tee
http://www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk/dogooders.htm
(http://www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk/history.htm)

super jumbe
13th July, 2012, 07:56 PM
Are you going to put me on drugs?.

Just read it all, what?s it got to do with the heading? :banghead: :banghead:

bobwill
13th July, 2012, 08:45 PM
Are you going to put me on drugs?.

Just read it all,

you are several things but a member of the PC brigade I dont think so

what?s it got to do with the heading? :banghead: :banghead:

just incase you missed it the pc brigade on here had him guilty
before he went to court said he should never play again etc etc

barrowmanandrew
13th July, 2012, 09:37 PM
just shows how ~~~~ed up this country is.

i hope everyone that called him a racist now apologises.

super jumbe
13th July, 2012, 09:58 PM
Who are the PC brigade i keep hearing about? are they like the fire brigade? http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

opsmonkey
13th July, 2012, 10:49 PM
no they never go on strike

bobwill
14th July, 2012, 09:18 AM
and still the pc brigade keep on
John Terry may face FA charges after being found not guilty in court | Football | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/13/john-terry-may-face-fa-charges?newsfeed=true)

andy1967
14th July, 2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/terrycelebrations-260x150.jpg

super jumbe
14th July, 2012, 04:20 PM
Who Sir Alex Ferguson he should retire now!!

Manchester united is shite compare to the European foot ball standard, only won 2 European cup, we could do with a manager change if you ask me for an advice... :banghead: :banghead:

alom5
14th July, 2012, 05:07 PM
1 European cup and 2 champions league....and you are right...should've won more by now.

bobwill
14th July, 2012, 08:19 PM
Now its time for the tax payer to pick up the bill

Even if he had been convicted, Terry would have faced a fine of just ?2,500, a fraction of his reported ?130,000 weekly wage.
But taxpayers will pick up a bill of up to ?500,000 for the prosecution.
Prosecution fees, judicial salaries, court running costs and the complex police inquiry could easily add up to ?250,000.
And the figure could even double if the judge awards costs to the Chelsea footballer?s gold-plated legal team.
Legal experts often claim that every minute of a high-profile court case costs ?100 ? excluding the inflated salaries of the barristers.
This would mean the week-long hearing alone cost some ?150,000. Scotland Yard declined to say how much it cost to put together a case file on the confrontation.

Read more: John Terry trial verdict: NOT GUILTY! Chelsea captain acquitted of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172940/John-Terry-trial-verdict-NOT-GUILTY-Chelsea-captain-acquitted-racially-abusing-Anton-Ferdinand.html#ixzz20csisj00)

andy1967
14th July, 2012, 08:36 PM
Who Sir Alex Ferguson he should retire now!!

Manchester united is shite compare to the European foot ball standard, only won 2 European cup, we could do with a manager change if you ask me for an advice... :banghead: :banghead:

Nobody asked you and keep to the thread :devil:

super jumbe
14th July, 2012, 09:01 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

Wolfpack
15th July, 2012, 11:16 PM
Putting Terry on trial was a joke. The only reason he was on trial was cause the color of his skin. If a black guy said it nothing would of come of it. England is going broke and they spend money on something so stupid as this. By the way the Lefty's will never apologize since they always think they are right. In the end the court made the right decision.