hi all.
please help me calibration file for this cummins - komatsu engine:
4d95
esn : 00505547 ecu 2150
please see att file.
thank all advance.

dieselman77
11th July, 2012, 08:07 PM
If you have a good incal disk it should autodetect when you plug in to the ecm my friend

khadang
12th July, 2012, 02:50 AM
If you have a good incal disk it should autodetect when you plug in to the ecm my friend

hi friend, i think this engine is cummins b3.3 and new incal not content this cal file.
i hope will finded old incal disc.
what you think this engine?
thank you.

dieselman77
12th July, 2012, 09:21 AM
Helo my friend is the 4988820 showing in the first picture the ecm part number ? and also does the engine have a cpl number on the data plate ? If the 4988820 is the ecm part number have 2 files for Isde-CM2150C for 300hp@2300rpm and 819ft-lb torque@1500rpm but dont think this is the right file Cpl#1995 Also if you right click on your Incal disk when looking for calibrations change the epa certificate codes select them all that may show you the file you are looking for have a good day if there is anything more we can do for you just please ask have a good day

khadang
13th July, 2012, 07:32 PM
I still have not found, dk friend can help me!!!!!

jctech
14th July, 2012, 05:31 PM
This engine is branded Komatsu, although the B3.3 and the Komatsu D95 are the same engine, this one is a Komatsu 4D95. You will not find any information on this engine is the Cummins system. You can use Insite to connect to the ECM, I have never tried to calibrate a Komatsu engine with a Cummins calibration, there is only 1 CPL so I would guess that any calibration will suit.
Calibrating a Komatsu engine with a Cummins calibration is not guaranteed to work
You will loose all machine specific parameters when you calibrate this ECM, so if you intend to fit the ECM back on the machine, do it properly and use the proper Komatsu calibration.

khadang
14th July, 2012, 06:32 PM
This engine is branded Komatsu, although the B3.3 and the Komatsu D95 are the same engine, this one is a Komatsu 4D95. You will not find any information on this engine is the Cummins system. You can use Insite to connect to the ECM, I have never tried to calibrate a Komatsu engine with a Cummins calibration, there is only 1 CPL so I would guess that any calibration will suit.
Calibrating a Komatsu engine with a Cummins calibration is not guaranteed to work
You will loose all machine specific parameters when you calibrate this ECM, so if you intend to fit the ECM back on the machine, do it properly and use the proper Komatsu calibration.

thank for your's infomation . Jctech.
before this machine come me. there were so many people work on it. and now.file calibration in ecu is not ogirinal. i don't have backup file.
and i have only one way is reprogram this ecu.
where i can get file calibarion for komatsu machine? I searched on google but did not find any information about komatsu calibration.
if you have, can share me file calibration for b3.3 engine, i want try it. thank you much advance.