PDA

View Full Version : vw polo 2003 vdo

techman1
11th July, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hi guys, i have a dashboard immo failure. Is it possible to read pin from cluster or clone dash to a s/h unit?
I have looked inside cluster and it dosn't appear to have eeprom, so i suspect info may be in micro. Any help would be much appreciated.

vdo 110 080 124 024A
6Q0920 900H V14

Many thanks in advance

frikki
11th July, 2012, 08:49 PM
hi there dear friend, vag k +can commander 1.4 reads these clusters very well. (south african market) also reads pin from ecu, if me 7.5. keep well.

techman1
5th August, 2012, 05:54 PM
Hi guys

Have had no luck reading pin from cluster via diagnostics, not sure if the login code is stored in the 93c86 but i have removed and read eeprom.Can anyone help with the login?

Many thanks in advance

mastaflex
5th August, 2012, 05:59 PM
pin : 9911

dash have 90815 KM

immo : VWZ7Z0B6305374

vin : WVWZZZ9NZ3Y179740

techman1
5th August, 2012, 06:01 PM
Many thanks mastaflex i will try 2morrow and let you know.

Many thanks again

mastaflex
5th August, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hi guys

Have had no luck reading pin from cluster via diagnostics, not sure if the login code is stored in the 93c86 but i have removed and read eeprom.Can anyone help with the login?

Many thanks in advance

what tool did you tried ? ;)

honingkoning
6th August, 2012, 12:19 AM
Hi guys, i have a dashboard immo failure. Is it possible to read pin from cluster or clone dash to a s/h unit?
I have looked inside cluster and it dosn't appear to have eeprom, so i suspect info may be in micro. Any help would be much appreciated.

vdo 110 080 124 024A
6Q0920 900H V14

Many thanks in advance

Whats the exact problem of the car, i had 2 last Month both immo problems, one had bad soldering of the black connector.
Other car was Having bad contact on Other dash connector.

Regards A'dam.

techman1
7th August, 2012, 08:28 PM
Hi guys, problem with the car is non start. Immo symbol flashing and diagnostics confirm no key read. Checked for activity on the immo ring and theres non. Plugged in second hand cluster and the immo ring is now active and energising the key so i suspected immo fault in cluster as i had already checked wiring back to dash.
Removed 93c86 eeprom from original cluster and read file, transfered this into second hand dash and retried. Now same problem no immo ring activity?

Anyone have any ideas please.
Attached is my original cluster eeprom file and the secondhand cluster file before i changed it.

Can anyone supply login codes for clusters?

Many thanks in advance.

mastaflex
7th August, 2012, 08:56 PM
Hi guys, problem with the car is non start. Immo symbol flashing and diagnostics confirm no key read. Checked for activity on the immo ring and theres non. Plugged in second hand cluster and the immo ring is now active and energising the key so i suspected immo fault in cluster as i had already checked wiring back to dash.
Removed 93c86 eeprom from original cluster and read file, transfered this into second hand dash and retried. Now same problem no immo ring activity?

Attached is my original cluster eeprom file and the secondhand cluster file before i changed it.

any thanks in advance.

new cluster pin 9207, original one as said before.

original V14 , second one is V18 , so transferring eprom will not work. you have to make adaptation using vag diag tool

foxibg
7th August, 2012, 09:19 PM
hi, the size of the dump shuld be 2048 bytes
yours is less and can not change only eprom
read again and post

techman1
8th August, 2012, 05:02 PM
HI mastaflex, ive tried the (0)9911 login code on the original cluster and it comes back invalid. System dosnt appear in any time out mode, do you have any ideas?

Your continued assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

mastaflex
8th August, 2012, 11:34 PM
may be you have problem with cluster , according to your dump i have got good infos.

what ecu have the car? read eprom ecu dump and we will see if the login is right.

didzej
20th August, 2012, 08:52 PM

Many thanks in advance.

Listen, I may try to copy immoblock from your original cluster to the second one, and it should work for you with modified eeprom in this second one. I did it many times, but in VDO cluster in Golf/Bora Cars, and 100% worked. Just give me a sign.

yugo45
20th August, 2012, 09:53 PM
HI mastaflex, ive tried the (0)9911 login code on the original cluster and it comes back invalid. System dosnt appear in any time out mode, do you have any ideas?

Your continued assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Try this file. It should be plug and play. If immo light flashing check MBV 24 in instruments. It looks like it has some lock time on original cluster.
If is lock time good , just readopt keys.ECU and cluster are adopted in this file.
Pin 9911 is good.