PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain this to me?!

Canker_Canison
11th July, 2012, 11:49 PM
Just over a week ago I found a story in a local paper while in a pizza shop....

Some how a Daewoo Matiz, Toyota Aygo & a Pug 107 managed to hit each other...... Ok that part is very believalbe.

But the Matiz ended up on it's roof!!

How the ~~~~ did this happen?! None of them can go faster than a bumper car. The laws of physics refuse to allow such slow objects to just tip over like that.

I have come up with 3 possibilities....

1. The drivers are so bad they got sick of breaking the laws of the road. So managed to break the laws of physics instead.

2. Some school kids thought it would be a laugh to pick up & roll the car when it stopped at the junction.

3. SJ was in the area & a freak tornado picked up the car & placed it on it's roof... as close to B&Q as it could.

Have I missed something?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/160459-canker_canison/albums/random/5934-how-did-happen.jpg

C64
11th July, 2012, 11:56 PM
Have I missed something?

Yes, you missed the basics of physics.

super jumbe
12th July, 2012, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Canker_Canison
3. SJ was in the area & a freak tornado picked up the car & placed it on it's roof... as close to B&Q as it could.

witchy is confused so I am?..
B&Q is nothing compare with the one you are going to witness, there are some moments which may not be suitable for a younger audience. Enjoy

Scary Car Crash Compilation New 2012
Link:
Scary Car Crash Compilation New 2012 - YouTube

:celticparty: :celticparty: :celticparty: :celticparty: :celticparty:

Canker_Canison
12th July, 2012, 12:56 AM
Have I missed something?

Have you seen any of those car going more than 20mph...Ever?

B&Q is nothing compare with the one you are going to witness, there are some moments which may not be suitable for a younger audience. Enjoy

I've seen far worse.

But none of those clips can explain how three of the slowest cars on the road, managed to crash in a way that caused the slowest of the three to flip over.

lagerland
12th July, 2012, 07:18 AM
Im going for option 3 as we know its based on fact..............:laugh:

nara
12th July, 2012, 08:42 AM
Im going for option 3 as we know its based on fact..............:laugh:

I was just waking up when I read that at first.

I thought it said "freak tomato" :roflmao:

firemouth
12th July, 2012, 10:25 AM
Have I missed something?

spot on witchy.

there is nothing in the laws of Physics, that would make this impossible.

lol. there is nothing (in Physics) stopping the car doing somersaults destroying itself. then putting itself back together and landing undamaged.

its time that makes that improbable. (or rather the direction in which time travels)

two cars travelling at 15 mph is a 30mph collision. dependent on the mass of the two vehicles. that's more than enough to launch a car.
in a three car pile up. its even more likely.
even at 15mph.

Meat-Head
12th July, 2012, 01:55 PM
got to go back to work

on youtube, emerican cctv woaman opulls in drive 5mph hits sidewalk tips car on roof.

got to fgog
gog g og o
go go go

Canker_Canison
13th July, 2012, 01:38 PM
So what you're all saying is that not only are these cars the worst on the road. They are also the most dangerous...ready & willing to flip on their backs like a dying fish at the slightest knock.

For reference the Aygo & 107 are the same car, just different badges & prices.