PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307 factory alarm/key programing

keysph
13th July, 2012, 08:01 PM
I have a Peugeot 307, all keys lost, with factory alarm.
I've managed to open it with lishi and make mechanical key.
When I tried to program the transponder (with alarm armed all the time and with horn blowing my minds) my SBB was comporting very strange.
EX: when I tried to enter the pincode the pointer was jumping from his place and did not let me finish selecting the right letters.
After many tries I've managed few times to introduce the correct pin code but did not manage to program the transponder. Every time I got the message "no key loaded, repeat the procedure".

What can I do in this case?
How do I bring to silent that alarm (it also has a spare battery)?
How do I program the transponder in this case!?

Tnx

leandroks
13th July, 2012, 10:59 PM
First of all check the battery voltage, and if ok get some1 who have ppo get the alarm disarmed and than program the key.

keysph
14th July, 2012, 09:38 AM
Don't have anyone with PPo! :(
In Peugeot if u have battery voltage too low it say "ECU disconnected", you don't get to the step were to imput the pin code. The SBB show 11,5 voltage.

Other solutions?

Music73
14th July, 2012, 10:28 AM
Personally I would run a boast pack on it to stabilise & increase power to 12v... 11.5 is really quite low...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

keysph
14th July, 2012, 11:08 AM
I will try that too but don't know if that's the main problem in this case.

cvetko
7th May, 2016, 05:20 PM
I have almaust the same problem. My friend have drain the battery. After charging the battery all keys are lost in memory. I try with sbb and apply pin code but in the emd I got the same message no key loaded and repeat the procedure. I check number of keys in memory and the number is zero [0]. Please advis3 what i get wrong

neno11
8th May, 2016, 04:57 PM
Cvetko, I would recommend reset battery once again. First disconnect the battery, wait for one minute, then connect again and wait for 5 minutes, don't touch anything. Let car wake up normally. Then see.