PDA

View Full Version : x-box 360 live

mordos
1st February, 2009, 06:22 PM
Hello everybody,

If i hack my x-box 360 will i be booted off x-box live? My friend told i will be booted forever if i do this.

shortyball
2nd February, 2009, 09:30 AM
I think it is down to what you use and what you play.
for example i use ixtreme 1.4 (1.5 is out now), and play online but only every use legitimate games online.

Some people i know use ixtreme and used copied games online and they have never had any issues.

Some people are fools and play games they have got before the release date while connected to live and get banned.

In my experience always make sure you have a decent pre patched rips of games, and you will be fine. But it is all at you own expense, no1 can gurantee your not going to get banned.

C64
4th February, 2009, 07:11 PM
Hello everybody,

If i hack my x-box 360 will i be booted off x-box live? My friend told i will be booted forever if i do this.

Your console will be booted off 'forever' - or atleast until someone finds a decent solution - your gamertag and gamerscore will be fine.

My console was bought a few weeks after the launch of the 360,I hacked it an hour after arriving home. :) It lasted 3 years before being banned from Xbox Live and I must have played about 400 games on it so finacially I saved around ?10,000 on the cost of the games :)

I still have the console and it still plays pirate games no problem, the only problem is that it will not go on LIVE. Microsoft only ban the Console so if you splash out another ?100 (price of three games) then you'll have a new machine to add your existing Gamer account to.

What would you rather do, spend thousands of pounds on games or spend ?100 every 3 years and have every game available for free?

cunny
4th February, 2009, 10:50 PM
Nobody knows if you will get caught or not, my feeling on the matter is if you play stealth verified retail games (not preveiws) and have the latest iextreme firmware flashed toy our drive then i think its worth the risk.

But be warned, i am no expert but i'm risking my xbox on live.

If you do get banned then yes that xbox will be banned (not bricked, will play copies offline) but gamer tag and live account will be fine.