PDA

View Full Version : more 50 shades of chav

jordigirl
15th July, 2012, 02:02 PM
50 SHADES OF CHAV part10....XMAS SPECIAL!
'It was nearly xmas so i spent most of my time answering the door to the shoplifters, it was their busiest time of year and my Barry was rushed off his feet...literally outside of Poundland by a couple of store detectives.His fake clavin klein boxer,s saved from last weeks bedroom fire, stuffed to the brim with chocolate biscuits gawd love 'im.He'd somehow managed to run for the number 21 bus and make it home.I'd just finishd havin a spray tan and was about to put me extensions in when he burst into the bedroom, a ball of dust and dogs hairs over taking him."the filth wil b ere soon so get rid of all those fake Henleys t-shirts and snidey bottles of chanel' he said. the way his left eye travelled on its own towards his nose had more than my creative juices flowing.u cud have hung ur washing on my erect nipples, 'any chance of a bit neck on barry before u go on the run?'..'no chance fatty' he replied, 'and get ~~~n changed bitch, them hairy hotpants, legwarmers and long scarf make u look worse than normaller'....i could tell he werent wearing his glasses cos i was actually standing naked!.....