PDA

View Full Version : Rangers playing a testimonial on the 25th

happy_highlander
17th July, 2012, 12:31 PM
Rangers are playing a testimonial match against Kelty Hearts jfc for my brother in law on the above date. This may be the only pre season friendly they play. Sky sports news and STV are both sending camera crews but I'm not sure how much of the game they will show or if it will just be the interviews. Before anybody asks I can't get tickets, the park only holds 2500 and there aren't many left. There is more info on the Kelty Hearts web site.

donnymo66
17th July, 2012, 01:27 PM
thats if the corrupt sfa allow the bears to play

happy_highlander
17th July, 2012, 02:56 PM
I'm not sure if the fact they haven't been given a licence to play anybody comes into it as kelty are in the junior leagues and are only semi pro, it's just a kick about in the park ;)

ray156
23rd July, 2012, 05:27 PM
23 July 2012 15:04 BST

Kelty Hearts hit out at Scottish FA as Rangers friendly is postponed.

Rangers were due to travel to Fife on Wednesday to take part in Stefan Winiarski***8217;s testimonial. An alternative date will be sought for the fixture to take place in the future.
***8220;Programmes have been printed, food ordered, marquee for hospitality etc, so a thanks must go to the SFA for having a negative impact on the top end and lower end of Scottish football,***8221; a statement from Kelty Hearts read

Kelty Hearts hit out at Scottish FA as Rangers friendly is postponed | Rangers | Sport | STV (http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/112079-kelty-hearts-hit-out-at-scottish-fa-as-rangers-friendly-is-postponed/)

happy_highlander
24th July, 2012, 08:22 AM
Sfa are asswipes, it's not just the supporters and teams they have ****ed over. What they don't give a **** about is how excited the kids were to be going out on the pitch with their dad alongside rangers at the start of the game.