PDA

View Full Version : Cummins insite error

rudamie
20th July, 2012, 05:54 AM
Hello fellow DK'ers is anyone here experiencing this same error code at insite launch? This has happen to me twice now. I uninstalled Insite and reinstalled it. It worked fine all day, the following day it has happen again.....? Any ideas????

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w460/rudamie/CumminsInsiteError.png

pichu2
20th July, 2012, 06:49 AM
i think do you have problem with data ,interface this usb connector to blue box(nexqui) , this wire always have this problem(broke inside)but you can try with other wire this is universal (usb port, square terminal) good luck

rudamie
20th July, 2012, 05:05 PM
Thank you very much pichu2 for your input. The interface is not the problem. This occurs when insite starts loading, I get this screen and no further. At this point I have not yet plugged-in the interface. I usually wait until the program loads to plug the interface in. DK any other thoughts are welcome.

dieselman77
20th July, 2012, 06:00 PM
Thank you very much pichu2 for your input. The interface is not the problem. This occurs when insite starts loading, I get this screen and no further. At this point I have not yet plugged-in the interface. I usually wait until the program loads to plug the interface in. DK any other thoughts are welcome.
Try uninstalling insite then go delete all the registry entries. Next go into program files and delete all the insite folders and saved info. Then reinstall. If you upgraded from 7.4 to 7.5 there were some problems with upgrading. Also check the details of the error sometimes it will show you at the bottom and tell you what the problem is. Before you do fresh install restart the computer to make sure all the stuff you removed is gone. Have a good one and let us know how you make out

jctech
20th July, 2012, 08:23 PM
I have seen an Insite error list somewhere, maybe the Insite.cummins.com website

rudamie
21st July, 2012, 03:24 AM
Thanks fellow's for your time. It's at least nice to know that this is not wide spread. Dieselman77 I failed to mention in my previous post that I had done exactly that as you had advised. Jctech I found the error code list with no a-vale the code was not listed. I'm beginning to think it my insite release v7.5.0.234 with sp1...?

DK again my fellow DK'ers

rudamie
27th July, 2012, 07:03 AM
Problem fix thanks DK. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

It was a tough :fight: but I got it..

drizzt4321
27th July, 2012, 12:33 PM
How did you fix it?