PDA

View Full Version : Business card template/builder

slippy05
20th July, 2012, 01:36 PM
Hi i need to design some business cards for my business but graphic designers charge way to much to do a design!

Can anybody point me in the right direction of some good free software where i can use templates to help design my own card?

I have looked via google and places like vistaprint are rubbish as they dont offer enough templates to help me pick a good design.

Can anybody help/offer advice please?

Thanks

Canker_Canison
20th July, 2012, 01:59 PM
I just use DTP software. Currently using Page Plus.

Set the details from the card sheets into the rulers on Page Plus then work on my design in the first box.

When I'm happy I lock the components together, copy then paste it into the other 9 boxes. After running a test print I then move the cards slightly so they all fit square onto each card.

These are some cards I made for a friend....

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/160459-canker_canison/albums/random/5504-angel-moon-business-cards.jpg

slippy05
20th July, 2012, 02:59 PM
Thanks mate, those cards look pretty good.

My main problem is im not creative enough.

I have my logo and the details i need to put on the card but i just cant make it look nice and professional in terms of layout etc etc

Thats why i wanted some templates so i could better visualise the card and use some of the ideas from diff templates and this would help me create my own card....

Canker_Canison
20th July, 2012, 03:30 PM
Then just look at the Vista Print site for ideas.

If you're really stuck you can PM me the details & upload your logo, etc to your profile gallery & I'll have a play around.

I should be able to send you a jpeg of the finished card you can use.

slippy05
20th July, 2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks mate, i sent you a pm...

Cod3waX
23rd July, 2012, 09:41 PM
i used this many years ago The Logo Creator logo software - It's Logo Design Software and So Much More! (http://www.thelogocreator.com/)

cool program real easy to use but its not free unless u find a torrent

ants2050
27th July, 2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks for sharing