PDA

View Full Version : Adapting Passat/Jetta switchblade Remote

bkenigma
21st July, 2012, 11:09 AM
Have two clients actually, 1 with a 2004 Jetta and 1 with a 2003 Passat. Both are gasoline cars, no edc15/16 unit, all immo info is in VDO dash. Now I used MDC and USAPROG to get immo pin. Used VCDS to login to dash, made adaptation and added key into immo so key is now added and working. Now all the procedures I have read says to put key in ignition and not start, using Valet key put in Drivers door, etc. But I only have 1 Key for each car, no valet key. How do I make adaptation to make 3 button switchblade lock/unlock/trunk buttons work on these remote when I only have just the 1. Again, only have 1 remote for each car, and no valet.. So with just 1 switchblade key how to make adaptation to get unlock/lock/trunk buttons to work on 3 button switchblade key.. System is IMMO3 and Dash is VDO K-line.

Thanks
bkenigma

keysph
21st July, 2012, 11:55 AM
You must remove the door lock (has one screw) and with a flat screwdriver you can do the procedure ;)

smokey08
21st July, 2012, 01:22 PM
Or use your VCDS cable. See here (http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/vw-remote-matching.html)

nasir
22nd July, 2012, 04:52 PM
Just remove the door lock take a flat screw driver & just put the screw driver in car lock & turn to lock position.

Shortshift
22nd July, 2012, 11:24 PM
The easiest way is to do it the way smokey08 is suggesting. 2 minutes job done.

cvhate
22nd July, 2012, 11:26 PM
sdxxaX
sxsaxZXaX