PDA

View Full Version : TOUR DE FRANCE 2012

cablefreejunkie
22nd July, 2012, 08:59 AM
bradley wiggins is about to become the 99th winner and the 1st englishman to win the tour de france,barring any serious accident on the run in to paris,,this man is a legend and a great mascot for cycling in general,forget overpayed overhyped prem footballers chatting shite on twitter in there spare time,,this race is the real test of endurance and stamina and to be able to win this race takes a true athlete in every sense of the word,amazing achievment by bradley and not forgetting the man in 2nd place,also an englishman and a true team player,chris froome,and last but deffo not least is the world champion and the number 1 sprinter in the world,the manx missile mark cavendish
a truly memorable 2012 tour,espescially if you represent great britain
well done team sky espescially the main man bradley wiggins

alboke
22nd July, 2012, 10:31 AM
been a joy to watch on dxb sports 26e in hd with no commercials
waste of time on itv4

cablefreejunkie
22nd July, 2012, 12:09 PM
been a joy to watch on dxb sports 26e in hd with no commercials
waste of time on itv4
flash ***** lol

johnboy1974
23rd July, 2012, 07:39 AM
Well done to bradley, a great victory and a boost british sport ahead of the Olympics. The cyclists on the tour de france never get the credit they deserve.

Snowy79
23rd July, 2012, 08:30 AM
Bradley was born in Belgium I'm afraid.

kianniamh
23rd July, 2012, 09:03 AM
Bradley was born in Belgium I'm afraid.

Jesus was born in a stable but doesn't make him a horse.

His dad was Australian but was brought up in Britain from the age of 2 but I'll still take that as British.

Snowy79
23rd July, 2012, 09:59 AM
Jesus wasn't born in a stable. He was born in someones imagination.

I'm not knocking the guy it's an amazing thing he has done in a true sport that doesn't get the recognition it deserves. He trains harder in one day then most sportsmen especially footballers do in a week and only makes a fraction of the money.

He also lived in France for years but that doesn't make him French. Or maybe when he lives overseas to do high altitude training he can take on that Countries nationality.

Jesus was born in a stable but doesn't make him a horse.

His dad was Australian but was brought up in Britain from the age of 2 but I'll still take that as British.

kianniamh
23rd July, 2012, 10:34 AM
Jesus wasn't born in a stable. He was born in someones imagination.

I'm not knocking the guy it's an amazing thing he has done in a true sport that doesn't get the recognition it deserves. He trains harder in one day then most sportsmen especially footballers do in a week and only makes a fraction of the money.

He also lived in France for years but that doesn't make him French. Or maybe when he lives overseas to do high altitude training he can take on that Countries nationality.

Now you seem to be arguing the other way?

Anyway no matter, Well done Wiggins hopefully Froome can win it next year on it's 100th anniversary. (Although snowy will probably point out he was born in Kenya).

SIMPLY THE BEST
23rd July, 2012, 10:44 AM
Whoever it is it is a remarkable achievment to win the tour de france a true test of stamina and endurance, just a pity some clowns choose the drugs route and bring the sport into disrepute but congratulation to Bradley well done m8.

sea1
23rd July, 2012, 01:24 PM
excellent achievement. Next stop the olympics.

ciddycat
24th July, 2012, 03:43 AM
Cadel Evans was the biggest disapointment.As the defending champion,he should of put up a Huge defence,instead,his lead up training was pathetic and he definitely well and truly beaten by a superior opponent!!