PDA

View Full Version : desktop pc startup

pabu
2nd February, 2009, 09:54 PM
Hi,
Some time I start the computer nothing coming on screen, just black. Then switched off the computer and switchen on then it is ok.

If you can help please let me know.
Thanks

Lanxman
2nd February, 2009, 09:59 PM
Check that the vga cable at the back of the computer is properly in the socket mate.

RedSpider
3rd February, 2009, 12:18 PM
if this does not work i would suggest standing with you back to the pc, hit with your fist and proclaim 'Heeeey!'
Fonzy swears by this 'fix'

waseh
3rd February, 2009, 12:30 PM
hi pabu...
just reboot the system and press f8 ..then you can see few options in which you can choose "BEST LAST KNOWN SETING " . select it and enter on it then u can see there will be no problem....if you minor problem then it will be okey....

cheer

djsri
3rd February, 2009, 02:32 PM
Might be worth reseating the memory also. Couple of times this has happened to me and this seems to fix it

infinityukok
6th February, 2009, 03:35 AM
<random>
Have you got an msi motherboard by any chance?

When(/if) the bios flash screen comes on, does it say 'V CLASS'?

Bit of a shot in the dark but i know of a prob with the MSI V CLASS mobo's that does the same thing!
</random>
?)

firemouth
6th February, 2009, 11:30 AM
hi pabu...
just reboot the system and press f8 ..then you can see few options in which you can choose "BEST LAST KNOWN SETING " . select it and enter on it then u can see there will be no problem....if you minor problem then it will be okey....

cheer
dust would be my thoughts. had this with a client recently. a good clean and the problem vanishes.