PDA

View Full Version : help with nissan x-trail gauge calibration!!

danielboom00
23rd July, 2012, 11:08 PM
hi mates,

today i correct this odo but when i dissasembly i didn?t see the possition of the rpm steeper motor and now i can?t adjust the rpm gauge, somebody can upload a photo of the dashboard to check the possition of the Rpm steeper motor?

nissan x-trail 2001

thanks in advance

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd July, 2012, 11:31 PM
hi mates,

today i correct this odo but when i dissasembly i didn?t see the possition of the rpm steeper motor and now i can?t adjust the rpm gauge, somebody can upload a photo of the dashboard to check the possition of the Rpm steeper motor?

nissan x-trail 2001

thanks in advance

plug cluster in car, switch ign on, then carefully push needles onto correct positions....zero for revs and speedo, depending on fuel in tank and engine temp, you push those needles onto correct positions.
If you have to remove them to adjust, make sure you switch off, remove keys, unplug cluster THEN remove needles and repeat procedure until you are happy with the result

danielboom00
23rd July, 2012, 11:41 PM
thanks mate , i will try tomorrow, only i have problems with the rpm needle,but i don?t know if the position of the steeper motor is correct because i dissasembly the 4 screws and don?t mark the position

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th July, 2012, 12:13 AM
thanks mate , i will try tomorrow, only i have problems with the rpm needle,but i don?t know if the position of the steeper motor is correct because i dissasembly the 4 screws and don?t mark the position

how many positions will the motor go back in?
Cant be that many!

Stick it on, ign on, needle on, try it, after a few go`s you will get it right [in future take a pic with your phone]

danielboom00
24th July, 2012, 11:26 PM
Solved with your steps!!thanks