PDA

View Full Version : Renault problem

Mezz_cro
24th July, 2012, 09:56 AM
I need help or advice about one thing :

In last few months i get many Renault CLIO II with problem to start the engine(flashing immo lamp on dashboard).
I check keys,they are ok and also read code with Abritus,i check antenna,she is also okey,i check the UCH it s also ok,so what is the problem with this cars?
Does anybody fix this problems? everything is ok but lamp is flashing.
For example i can start 20 times car normal and for few moments or for one hour it s start to flash lamp,so really i don t understand it what happens with this cars ?
It s maybe problem in wiring or ?

Many thanks...

Bruno

alfabit
24th July, 2012, 10:28 AM
Clio II, key with 1 button or two buttons ?
The 1 button version very, very bad...
2 buttons better...
People prefer to make immo off when got bored of keys problems of those Renos ...
Reno quality ... cheap cars, big problems ...

kango11
24th July, 2012, 10:29 AM
hi
exchange ecu

admiralx
24th July, 2012, 11:34 AM
hi
exchange ecu
:captain:wat,,,,,,,,,,,,:manusign:

viejomatius
24th July, 2012, 02:19 PM
hi
exchange ecu
Hey kangoo welcome to the forum! I see you are ordering to change the ECU you know very much hehehe :withstupid:

Hey what kind of key uses this car?

is this rf?? if yes you must rework the key!! for rework i mean resolder with a hot air station

Good luck

Mezz_cro
24th July, 2012, 04:23 PM
Hello

The key is with one button,but the keys are just like from factory, i read keys with abritus and i see everytime code for start engine,so i think that is not problem with keys.
You think that i program new transponder chip and put in the keys ?

Why i need to rework (resolder) the key when it s like new,i see under the microscope everything is perfect ?

Many thanks....

alfabit
24th July, 2012, 06:41 PM
The UCBIC is your problem, the connector for wiring with the exterior must resolder, many Renos with this problem. That connector in time breaks the solder points on the PCB inside the UCBIC

drivesure
24th July, 2012, 06:49 PM
yes corrected one today where it happens as alfabit suggest. most common problem is the coil on the key or the uch is the problem.

cavignac
24th July, 2012, 07:32 PM
hello everyone
we must see the black relay, relay box engine, the second or third that causes this problem
good luck

admiralx
24th July, 2012, 09:08 PM
The UCBIC is your problem, the connector for wiring with the exterior must resolder, many Renos with this problem. That connector in time breaks the solder points on the PCB inside the UCBICyes:beerglass::beerglass::beerglass:

Mezz_cro
25th July, 2012, 07:20 AM
Hello

For example on few Renault Clio II(phase 2) cars i do all things resolder key if is problem in him,resolder antenna if is problem in she,also resolder UCH and still the same ...20 times start and then can t start and after i disconnect battery and connect again car again start for 20 times or more and then again and i solve problem when i change UCH,so what can be problem inside UCH,processor or something else?

Many thanks....

alfabit
25th July, 2012, 07:48 AM
Wirings, socket and connector bad contacts, bad soldering points in UCH, those are what you have to focus on...

Mezz_cro
25th July, 2012, 09:45 AM
Hello

You mean sockets for relays where is engine ?
But on those cars who wants start i change UCH and they work and every UCH i resolder every contact and every part and still the problem,but ok...still don t understand it what happens with those UCH what i change....

richard27
25th July, 2012, 10:48 AM
Produce a spare 7936 carbon-chip coil at the top of the vehicle remove the old switches with the Code and the old key will be alright
Remove the old key in the coil, run 7936

nasir
25th July, 2012, 04:19 PM
What fault code ur getting when this happen.scan the car